sci fi fans

Re-watching The Mandalorian before season 3

Hey fellow naked science fiction lovers! My honey and I are getting ready for season 3 by viewing #2 again -- anyone else going to the trouble? One of the things I enjoy about Mando is that they don't cliffhang season enders. Anticipating a...

Life long Nudist and Si Fi fan - Middle...

Like to meet other SI FI Fans and Nudist in the Middle Tennessee area.

Latest Post
by  
Any readers in here?

I enjoy the TV and movies, but I love the written word. My elementary school had an annual read-a-thon, and I wonder how nice it would be to have something like that, but naked with a couple of dozen other nudes. Has anyone ever figured out how to...

Latest Post
by  
Captain Kirk will travel into space

Captain Kirk will travel into space. No news. You have seen him several times on TV. But now it's reality. Captain Kirk: Bezos' Blue Origin to send William Shatner into space

Latest Post
by  
Happy birthday Leonard Nimoy and William...

Leonard Nimoy would be 90 today. He died 2015. Farewell Mr. Spock. William Shatner celebrated his 90th birthday 4 days ago. Belated all the best. I wisch you success with your projects. And especially health. But please don't sing again :)

Latest Post
by  
The Orville

Anyone watching this series? I am enjoying it.

The latest batch of Doctor Who episodes ...

Well, if I can't release my inner Geek in a Sci-Fi group then where can I LOL.Is anyone watching the lastest batch of Doctor Who episodes? What are you thinking about them? Jenn Louise Coleman is brilliant, but some of the stories are a hit and...

Nudity in science fiction

There used to be frequent nudity in science fiction stories. Older examples include works of Robert Heinlein (a nudist himself), L. Sprague De Camp, Doc Smith, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Philip Jose Farmer, Theodore Sturgeon, James Tiptree, Norman...

Star Trek Discovery.

Anyone else watching this latest Star Trek series?

Latest Post
by  
so sci fi fans

Are any of you Sci-fi fans out there readers or do you just watch televison and movies? The book I'm reading now was the winner of the Hugo Award for the best science fiction novel of 1963, "The Man In The High Castle" by Philip K....