Gay Cap d'Agde

Rene Oltra Cap d' Agde 2015 (June...

Hello dear naturist friends, we 4 guys will spent our holidays in Rene Oltra-Camp in Cap d' Agde from June 27 until July 7 - who is interesting to meet us there for a nice chat, walk, swim, sunbath, meal ? Woule be nice to hear from you. We are...

In Cap D'Agde June 23-25

I will be in Cap D'Agde June 23-25.. Hoping to find someone to hang out with and perhaps exchange massage on the beach. Expert in Tantric Massage, you do not have to be just open to the concept. 56, 6', 175 Bi

Latest Post
by  
shared accommodation wanted

please help . I am planning to give Cap another try, last year was not enjoyable, stayed in out of nudist area. Because i am a gay single , difficult to find a place to stay.

Jessenakedman here in nYC

I had the distinct pleasure of spending several days at Cap D'Agde way back in 1990 and would highly recommend it to any and all naturists/nudists. It was made all the more memorable when I stopped to see a good friend who had moved to France...

Latest Post
by  
End of May

I'll be in Cap D'Agde for a few days at the very endof May. Be nice to meet up for a drink if anyone else is around?

Latest Post
by  
Going to the Cap

21 to 29th June. Is anyone else going to be there?

22-29 June 2015

We are two gay Spanish friends visiting Cap d'Agde 22-29 June 2015. It's a "Isis" mobile-home in Camping Oltra. We have availability for 2 more people. Please contact me if you would like to share a few days of nakedness.

Might go April 25-30 2015

I have never been to Cap D'age, but when I heard about it last fall it sounded AWESOME! I will be in Europe for a week end of April and was thinking of heading over to Cap D'age. Any advice? Any locals hosting? As a single bi guy will I feel...

Visit planed for September 2015

Hi everybody, who can give me tips for a stay at Cap d'Agde? I am looking for an appartement for 1 or 2 persons for 2 weeks. Who can give me tips where to rent and where to go. Thanks a lot Tom

Latest Post
by