beautiful bodies

Photo comments

I would just like to say how beautiful the latest photo is (by Bady), of the young nudist couple. I wish I had taken it!

Latest Post
by  
Pocono Fantasy Photo Art

I am an aspiring Photographer and Graphic Artist. I have always been fascinated by the nude human form, especially the nude female form which is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. But my passion is developing fantasy images of fairies,...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Welcome to the group....

coolin' off after jungle trail

hi all .just joined...uploaded a little jungle pic to show who i am...last holidays in thailand..cheers ben

LOOKING TO MAKE NEW NUDIST FRIENDS,THAT LIVE...

Hello to all!!!Hey, Looking for new friends..straight...I'm a nudist that likes to be nude .I am nude often. Just thought I would introduce myself. If you want to know more feel free to message me. inbox me..

Latest Post
by  
Hi

nice pictures, thank you all......

Latest Post
by  
Gym Steam Room!

Nothing more hot thensitting inthe steam room by yourself relaxing after a hard workout with your eyes closed head back and all of a sudden you feel firm hands caressing your relaxed body and just when you thought you were in heaven you feel a...

worst moderators

"jackieinoz" has to go! She is without doubt one of the worst mods I have seen in any chat room. She censors free speech, she is rude, intolerant, small minded and a dictator. Her track record of banning people for no good reason is...

Eastern North Carolina

Hey,Are there a sexy, curvy girls in the Greenville, NC area that would like to have a male friend to hang out with and explore the lifestyle. with? I'd love to find a female friendto go to resorts, spas, beaches, etc. I've been a home...

Latest Post
by  
New Saltyboys calendar 2014 on-line!!

Hey guys, we'd like to let you know that our new 2014 calendar on-line as of today! Amazing new destinations for our Saltyboys nude sailing trips, such as the Whitsundays - Australia, Koh Samui - Thailand, Brazil, Cuba, Ibiza and of course our...

Latest Post
by