beautiful bodies

Cool Group

Hey guys, this an awesome thread. Now I may not be the most attractive person in the world, but I hope I belong in this group!

Looking for a model to assist in creating...

Hello, I'm an amateur photographer and am working to improve my skills photographing people, both clothed and nude. I have created some pretty good work so far and would like to continue in this area. I live in Tempe, Arizona and can travel...

hi

Welcome to the group!

Nice pics...

Thanks guys,really nice set of pics..........

Latest Post
by  
I need an elf

I have an art show coming up at the beginning of the month and I need new material for the show. That means I need a beautiful woman who will pose nude for me so I can create set of fantasy images about a playful elf who is entertaining herself with...

Latest Post
by  
Photo comments

I would just like to say how beautiful the latest photo is (by Bady), of the young nudist couple. I wish I had taken it!

Latest Post
by  
Pocono Fantasy Photo Art

I am an aspiring Photographer and Graphic Artist. I have always been fascinated by the nude human form, especially the nude female form which is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. But my passion is developing fantasy images of fairies,...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Welcome to the group....

coolin' off after jungle trail

hi all .just joined...uploaded a little jungle pic to show who i am...last holidays in thailand..cheers ben

LOOKING TO MAKE NEW NUDIST FRIENDS,THAT LIVE...

Hello to all!!!Hey, Looking for new friends..straight...I'm a nudist that likes to be nude .I am nude often. Just thought I would introduce myself. If you want to know more feel free to message me. inbox me..

Latest Post
by