I always sleep naked

Save a Nudist girl, Amina!

Please sign this petition, and Save an innocent Nudist girl! She is going to be ''Stoned'' to death by Muslims. SAVE HER LIFE! AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE HER! ! I WANT EACH AND EVERY ''REAL NUDIST'' FRIENDS TO SIGN THIS...

Latest Post
by  
Sharing Bed while Sleeping Naked

Other than your beloved one, have you anytime shared the same bed with somebody else and slept naked ? At least at two occasions where I remember I shared the bed and slept naked. One was in collage time, where I used to live in a flat with other 4...

Petition

Please sign this Petition if you enjoy Nude Recreation of any kind. https://clothing-optional-access.weebly.com/ I signed it the first day it was up.

Truly naked

So many of us sleep naked under the covers. It's often too cold not to. But at last it was a warm enough night to sleep truly naked - on top of the covers. What bliss to drift off with only the air touching my skin.

I could never go back now...

I've definitely reached that stage now where any clothing in bed feels too constricting and bulky. Even when I'm in hostels or in a hotel with others, I'll sleep naked. I'd struggle to go back to clothes now... amazing to think that...

I slept naked long before becoming a nudist

I started sleeping naked about 50 years ago. Many non-nudists sleep naked, as I did. I started sunbathing nakedjust undertenyears later. Soon after that I moved into a household where my lover and her children regularly saw me naked, but only in and...

Can be hard at first.

I a newer nudist and started sleeping nude about a week ago. It was hard at first to get used of sleeping nude. It is still different but getting easier every night. I can not believe that I have been sleeping with clothes on for years. I feel so...

Sleeping Nude = Being Comfortable/Relaxed

Thanks for beingaccepted to the group. Discovered several years ago how comfortable and relaxing sleeping nude (notconfining one eye and the boys) can relax my body. There r times when i'm awaken with an extremely hard erection (can grip one eye...

Experinece at first can be a bit hard.

I first tried sleeping nude a year ago. At first, I had a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes only had 3 hours of sleep a night. Stopped for while, but after getting a little more used to being nude awake, I give a 2nd try. It became a lot easier to...