I always sleep naked

LOOKING TO MAKE NEW NUDIST FRIENDS,THAT LIVE...

Hello to all!!!Hey, Looking for new friends..straight...I'm a nudist that likes to be nude .I am nude often. Just thought I would introduce myself. If you want to know more feel free to message me. inbox me..

Latest Post
by  
Sleeping in the nude -- what did you do with...

when I first started to sleep nude I would keep the under the covers for safety I got the point I did not take them go at all. Think my mom was sleeping in my underwave or did she know I was in the nude sleeping

i m a hairy natural girl, sleep nude with...

single or with partner i always sleep nude, nudity is in my blood, it gives me great feeling. https://www.truenudists.com/members/pictures/view.php?id=58254695

Nude sleeping

Is there any other way? Really. Why wear clothes to bed? {smirk}

Hello guys ! I'm a new french TN member. I sleep all the year nude and I hope find news friends sleeping nude too...

Me too....and love it

Havent worn a stitch in bed for about 35 years

Latest Post
by  
Save a Nudist girl, Amina!

Please sign this petition, and Save an innocent Nudist girl! She is going to be ''Stoned'' to death by Muslims. SAVE HER LIFE! AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE HER! ! I WANT EACH AND EVERY ''REAL NUDIST'' FRIENDS TO SIGN THIS...

Latest Post
by  
Sharing Bed while Sleeping Naked

Other than your beloved one, have you anytime shared the same bed with somebody else and slept naked ? At least at two occasions where I remember I shared the bed and slept naked. One was in collage time, where I used to live in a flat with other 4...

Petition

Please sign this Petition if you enjoy Nude Recreation of any kind. https://clothing-optional-access.weebly.com/ I signed it the first day it was up.

Truly naked

So many of us sleep naked under the covers. It's often too cold not to. But at last it was a warm enough night to sleep truly naked - on top of the covers. What bliss to drift off with only the air touching my skin.