I always sleep naked

sleeping in the nude

I luv sleeping in the nude hate to wear anything in bed

Latest Post
by  
naked sleeping

since 10 yrs old I never wore pj s to bed sleeping naked is good for your health

Latest Post
by  
i always sleep naked

hi all, i have always slept naked since i was around 16 no matter what the temp is. if i have to go to bed with something on i have the worst night sleep ever as i feel so uncomfy in bed.

Latest Post
by  
sleeping naked

ive been sleeping naked for about 8 yrs i love the feeling of being free.

Latest Post
by  
New Kid in the Group......

HELLO from Saint Louis, MO! New to the group and just wanted to say HELLO to the other group members! :-)

Naked People in Alabama

please join the group associated with the following discussion, and voice your availability those visiting our fair state welcome to participate as well...

Latest Post
by  
At Club O

Walking through the common areas at Club O in January it's impossible not to see the guests sitting naked outside (and inside) their units. I wondered if they put on night clothes when they went to bed. I know we didn't. It would have wasted...

Sleeping naked leads to more devious...

My wife and I have slept naked for over 43 years. One morning I awoke and went outside to the pool naked and quickly noticed our neighbor on a ladder cleaning out his gutters. My wife was a few steps behind me and even though I warned her, she...

New friends,

hi everyone. i have joined this amazing site today and am super exited to make new nudist friends. if you feel like, u can add me as your friend and don't ignore mine. cheers!

Latest Post
by