Nudists with Benefits

Looking for new friends

Glad to be a part of this group and I am looking for new friends in the Southwest Washington State area.

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Ann and Ron

Hi we are Ann and Ron from Gainesboro Tennessee we look forward to making FWB, please see are profile and feel free to ask questions

Need a social distance naked rendezvous

Cannot take this corona sheltering. Even hippie hollow closed. Since straight prefer women or couples in or near Austin TX to meet and get naked while observing social distancing. I am sure we can think some things up to make the awkward experience...

Lock-down and House-Cleaning

Hello dear members! Our requirements and admission conditions will change suddenly. From now every group member needs a friendship to me or must send me a friendship-request for holding his or her membership here. For my friends everything is all...

Latest Post
by  
Let's be friends

Nudist male looking for friends in Spokane and N. Idaho area . I go to Sun Meadows but would like to find new places. Looking for a female 50+.

Latest Post
by  

I think we qualify but you be the judge. We do love to be nude but other then at home we haven't done it much. We also enjoy swinging, does the make us bad?

Nude on my Boat

Love to be out with the sun and breezes on my Boston Whaler, its my happy place.

New rules, requirements and admission...

Hello dear members, now there are new admission conditions and requirements for the membership in this group. You must be a certified member. Who is not this yet, it can make up and apply then again. Who has no certification, loses his group...

AustinJohn in Austin TX - straight and ready.

Here I am for available females and couples in Austin TX ready to share a little more than friendship. I love to get nude and love going to Joppie Hollow. Lets meet and get naked! Friends of mine are friends forever regardless. I love to converse...

Latest Post
by  
Any one in Montana?

Looking for any nudists in Montana that are around the Bozeman are and want to hang out nude. Tired of my textile friends and being the only one nude all the time.