Melbourne Aus Nude Indoor Swim

Male flatmate Brunswick

Room for rent in Brunswick. Looking for a male 30's or 40's that is comfortable with shared and respectful nudist living. Brunswick is a place of great food, live music and people that say hello. I have lived in this suburb for 10 years and...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Swim Night

Does anyone know when the next nude swim night is?

Latest Post
by  
Save Sunnyside North's clothing-optional...

I've made a new post about saving Sunnyside North's clothing- optional status at https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/205893/save-sunnyside-north-tell-the-council/ Please click the link and find how to register your support for Sunnyside...

Latest Post
by  
Nude indoor spa, sauna, swim and massage...

Our next event at Laverton will be next Saturday 26th Feb 2022, from 6pm to 9pm. Our covidsafe plan require the we sight proof of double vaccination on entry. Massage is restricted to one on one and both giver and receiver should wear a mask. The...

Latest Post
by  
Nude indoor spa, sauna, swim and massage Sat...

Our next event at Laverton will be next Saturday 26th June, from 6pm to 9pm. This will is a combined event with The Nomads. If the current covid restrictions are still in place, the following restrictions apply Covid check in, QR or paper. You...

Latest Post
by  
CosmeX event at Laverton 13 Dec 2020

Based on the announcement of further relaxation of Covid restrictions by the Victorian Government on the 6th Dec, we have decided that we will hold a Cosmex event on the 13th Dec at Laverton. see our website for full details of the event...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist bnb in Sydney

Now that borders are opening, you may like to stay at my nudist bnb on Sydney's northern beaches. Send me a message for more info.

Latest Post
by  
Nude indoor swim events in Victoria

The Victorian Government has released the "re-opening roadmap" to lifting restrictions and the steps to reaching "COVID Normal". Sadly, the current roadmap restricts indoor events, as such, we will not be able to run any events...

Latest Post
by