Naked in Oregon

Mt Hood National Forest

Took a drive up to Mt Hood on Sunday, 05-01-2016, just to get out of town. I ended up at a place called Tea Cup Park. I pulled into one of the 'Snow Park' lots and took a hike into Mt Hood National Forest. I founded very invigorating to...

Latest Post
by  
Eastern Oregon - Eagle Cap Wilderness hike

My wife and I hiked about 12 1/2 miles today - there were no other cars at the Moss Springs Trailhead so about a mile down the trail, I stripped to only my hat and boots (and backpack); my wife got too warm as well a couple miles later and took off...

Latest Post
by  
Suavie Island

Has the river gone down yet? Anybody been out to the beach?

NUDE party in Oregon

Hello, my girlfriend and roommates are hosting nude party by first Saturday on November. Non-sexuality allowed, kids are okay but preferably not because its BYOB and only 21+ drinks. We would like to inviting about 10 people, few single men and...

Latest Post
by  
Oregon Nudist group on meetup.com

The Young naturists of America has formed a local chapter on meetup.com , check out the link below if interested. https://www.meetup.com/YNA-OR-Young-Naturists-of-America-Oregon/

Latest Post
by  
Nude bowling on the 10th

Hi folks, Those of you near the greater Portland area might want to participate in a great low key fun event put on by Hidden Springs. Nude bowling. Check out their web site and while your at it the other clubs in Oregon. ... enough promotion for...