Naked in Oregon

Oregon: 20 FUN PLACES

20 FUN PLACES TO GET NAKED AND CHILL IN OREGON thatoregonlife.com/2016/07/20-places-get-naked-chill-oregon How to get naked in Oregon: A statewide guide to nude recreation...

Latest Post
by  
Next Month

I'm thinking of spending 3 days next month at a resort or camping or go on a road trip between OR and WA. I wanna be as nude as I can be with some other fun people. Which would you pick, and where would you go?

Latest Post
by  
Portland in January

Visiting Portland in January, where do the nudists hangout?

Latest Post
by  
Massage swap

Im travelling from Australia to Portland late September. Will be there for about five weeks. Would love to swap massages with nudist males, and hang out too if we click! Checkout my profile: Antmanv. If any guys are interested we can email...

Portland area public nudity

I am planning to spend a couple days in Portland the 1st weekend in May. I would like to know the public nudity laws as I have "heard" it is possible to be "au-naturale" there. Also I am wanting to visit either Collins Beach or...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist in Eugene

Hey fellow nudista, I am recently relocated to Eugene Oregon. Looking forward to meet my fellow nude buddies. I wanna explore the Oregon hiking naked and would very much appreciate a company. Also, interested in doing some dares with a friend. Hit...

Clubs?

I was up in Portland last week and a friend took me to Rooster Rock. We started talking about places she and I have been at nude and I told her about a club I'm a member of here in Tucson. Now she wants to know if there are any club/resorts in...

Latest Post
by  
PNW Kik Group

I'm starting a Kik group for nudist men. Do you want to be added? If so, leave you Kik name.

Seeking nudist friends from SW Oregon

Anyone wanting to build a friendship with another nudist? Looking for great people who enjoy the outdoors. Kik me at naturalcompass or email me at naturalcompass@hotmail.com. Take care.

Moving to SW Oregon in Spring or Summer of...

Im moving to SW Oregon SW of Medford in the Spring or Summer of 2022. Looking for at least a few acres out in the country. Be nice to have property that backs up to National Forest.