Just nude

Looking for nude friends

I am Andrea from Italy, 59 years old, divorced with no children. I love being naked because it's natural. I am fully myself and feel free and true to be naked. I am not ashamed (in fact it makes me very happy) to be seen naked by everyone. I am...

Latest Post
by  
A heap of trouble

Better copied well than badly made yourself. This topic is originated from the blogs of this site. Lots of movies have nude scenes. Rarely is public nudity the actual driving issue in the film. Here, in Steve Sullivan's amusing short, you will...

Latest Post
by  
The game show with the difference

Naked Jungle

Latest Post
by  
Nudity in Denmark

Nudity in Denmark

Latest Post
by  
Dutch actress Anne Rats in a scene in a shop...

A nice looking actress who is comfortable to be nude which you really can't say about the 2 customers in the scene. Anne Rats

Latest Post
by  
Just nude at the beach

Members of my group FKK In The GDR alreadyknow this link. Nudity at a beach in the former GDR (East Germany) in private videos. I am reminded of the holidays in my childhood at the beach of Westerland on the isle of Sylt (West Germany). Nudist beach

First time at a nudist beach

My first time at a nudist beach was as a kid. My parents went with my brother and me to the isle of Sylt for holidays. There we go to the nudist beach. It was my first time that I see nude people. I watched around how they looked like. And then it...

Latest Post
by  
Just nude at the alternative carnival

A sketch from the alternative carnival in Cologne in 1990. An example how nudity was no problem in Germany in the 90s. Stunksitzung 1990 - die legendaere Saunaszene!

Latest Post
by  
Naked Opportunities .

Hello to Everyone . Glad to have this group . Never grew up where nudity was accepted . You just didn't do it . Not until just under 8 years ago , October of 2013 , when I allowed myself to get naked at an empty beach , and allowed myself to be...

Latest Post
by  
A nudist life

A girl in Brasil who lives as a nudist, Carina

Latest Post
by