Just nude

Naked Twister

Two couples are having a game night, Naked Twister

Nude again in a spa

I was nude in a spa last with my wife and that is now several years ago. Recently I read that a spa in a city nearby had again a nudist evening after the limitations of the pandemic. So I went there. The man at the entry who sold the tickets told...

Latest Post
by  
Thank you

I am overwhelmed. About 100 new members at 1 weekend in this group. Thank you! I'm looking forward to your pictures and your contributions to the discussion.

Latest Post
by  
Playing at the beach

A marvellous girl playing with her friend/husband at the beach. I like her gestures, her pout and her laughter. Sexy nudist female at the beach

Latest Post
by  
Everyday nakedness

Fem Fresh - Feminism, Age and Live Art

Latest Post
by  
Surfing in France

Nacktsurfen in Frankreich

Latest Post
by  
Nudity yesterday and today

I don't know how it was around the world but in Germany in the 70s nudity was a symbol of freedom and progressivity. A lot of people thought 50 years ago we all would go nude. Today in 2021 most people think nudity only belongs to sexuality....

Latest Post
by  
Me and Miss Jones

A little sketch Me and Miss Jones

Latest Post
by  
Looking for nude friends

I am Andrea from Italy, 59 years old, divorced with no children. I love being naked because it's natural. I am fully myself and feel free and true to be naked. I am not ashamed (in fact it makes me very happy) to be seen naked by everyone. I am...

Latest Post
by