Circumcised Naturists

Foreskin regeneration

I have been swamped recently with emails and social network ads about foreskin regeneration. There are surgical and non'surgical methods. Anybody with thougjts on the legitimacy of this or is up there with take this pill and make your pecker...

Wales, UK

Are we becoming a rare breed? Be nice to buddy with other skinless guys.

Cut and sun

Personally I am whole but when I see those cut walking naked in the sun, it's scary. You're not afraid of having problems on this sensitive part? Let me know how are your protections without foreskin whose Creator has equipped all of us at...

Adult Circumcision

Hi everyone, I'm 37 years old and am considering getting an adult circumcision. I have no problem with my foreskin other than it is really long. I'd like to know if there are others out there who have had this done and what your experience...

Lichen Sclerosus --] Circumcision

Are there other guys here that suffered just like me from Lichen Sclerosus and had to get circumcised because of that? Would love to chat about that. I first tried Penile Frenulectomy but that didn't help. A few months later the doctor did a...

Latest Post
by  
Meet another cut guys!

Hey everyone! How are u all? I am new in TN and I check this group. I am also cut! It would be nice to chat with others guys with the surgery to share the experience! You can text me here :)

Anyone in the Carolinas, VA or TN?

I just joined this group and am wondering if there is anyone in the South. Looking forward to meeting some fun guys!

Latest Post
by  
Recirced in Atlanta

I was circumcised as an adult, my choice, performed by the NHS, unfortunately it wasn't carried out very neatly and not enough skin was removed. I have since had a recirc in Atlanta, operated on by the famous David Cornell. I now have a very...

Latest Post
by  
I love showing my penis with foreskin!

Who wants to see on skype my Id and Rui Costa, It is a privilege for a man to have foreskin, foreskin makes a penis much healthier! And the glans becomes more sensitive, so it makes sex with more pleasure! Most American men are circumcised! Some for...

are you glad that you were circumsized

since i wasn't allowed to vote on being cut i thought i would voice my opposition to that fatal day that i was snipped, i have made several attempts at restoration ( lots of web sites) but it is a long process but may try again in the fall. my...