Circumcised Naturists

When were you cut and why? And what are your...

I was cut at birth like most guys born in the mid 50s. I didn't know what foreskin was until i traveled to Europe in 1985!! I don't even remember seeing a photo of an uncut penis. I read threads here and on LPSG where lots of guys cut at...

Small dick guys Skype

Pm me if you have a small cock and want to join a Skype chat group just for us!

Latest Post
by  
Any cuts in California or Vegas??

I am also cut. I am glad they left me with a bit of skin so I can take care of business when necessary thank you who ever did that!! Haha but I live in California and sometimes back to Vegas :) HMU if interested I dont bite

hi friend Cut male

Skype Cater mike

Latest Post
by  
Cutting Club

For those of you with a cut cock fetish, check outhttps://www.cuttingclub.cc/ - plenty of cut guys to chat with from around the world.

Funny circumcision stories...

I'm from Ireland and circumcision isn't all that common here. I was done at a young age due to medical reasons. About 10yrs ago I was with this girl. Things progressed nicely until the night she first took me in her hand, started stroking...

Latest Post
by  
Because erection are taboo, I can't show...

Normally both my circumcision and abnormally large penis can't be shown erect, I guess you'll never get to see what I may have issues with, but hopefully I'm not the only one in the group with the afore mentioned conditions, and as I...

You don't know what you're missing

I had this as a comment yesterday from an Uncut guy about my circ (which I LOVE -Done at birth, no choice and SOOO happy!)He said 'You don't know what you're missing' and he was so happy he was uncut. How do you guys feel if an uncut...

Melbourne Circumcised guy and proud

Hi everyone..nice to be here with you all. I was circumcised at birth and love it. I love the look of my permanently exposed glans and also love my scar. LOve seeing other guys glans and circumcision scars too, or even talking about it. I am...

Glans

How important is it to you that your glans remains uncovered at all times? Mine is prone to 'turtling', and can vanish inside the remains of the foreskin, as the cut was looser than I had thought.