Circumcised Naturists

Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...

Uncircumcised for circumcised

I love circumcision but my head is too sensitive for circumcision. Love to see circumcised penis and would love be be circumcised. Would love to talk to circumsised men about my foreskin. Could do Skype

Latest Post
by  
Being circumcised in Adult Age

Hello friends, I hope you are all good. I'm 26, I have phimosis and I think after all this mess will comes to an end, I'll be circumcised (I have to speak with the doctor first) I read a lot of positive feedback about the circumcision but...

I love it

I love being circumcised... as I was done as a baby I had no choice in the matter but I really do love it... how do others feel?

new here

i got circunsised 2 years ago... and i really love my penis more now. im from spain, here people usually are not cut, but i always thought it was best and i really like it more when i saw a cut one... would be nice to meet new people in skype or...

I love circumcision but my head is too sensitive for circumcision. Love to see circumcised penis and would love be be circumcised. Would love to talk to circumsised men about my foreskin. Could do Skype

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by  
Share cut cock cut pics on Snapchat?

Hi, fellow cut nudists. Snapchat me at phxnudist if youd like to share dick pics and talk cock. Thanks. Rick

Circumcision really shows off the beautiful...

I like seeing cut cocks with what I call a classic head. By that I mean there is a taper to the head. Circumcised guys are able to show their head and when I stroke I enjoy rubbing my swollen head. I like to skype with other hard cut guys. Uncut is...

I know I was cut but...

My cut is definitely there but my cock like to hang out in its hoodie most of the time. I just have an excess of skin to spare. Its kinda nice but people question it from time to time. Anyone else get the semi cut 80s special?

Latest Post
by