Two Toned

Circumcision styles are varied with high and low cuts that change the proportion of inner to outer skin on the shaft. Add to that the factor of tight vs loose and you can get a lot of variation.
Now add to the mix the skin color difference between the outer (the skin from the pubes to the scar line) and inner (skin from scar to the penis coronal ridge). When the difference is significant, its called 2 tone.
Are any of you out there interested in a Two Tone Group on this site?
I enjoy seeing 2 tones.
Btw...anyone know of a site where they are featured.

This topic was edited
RE:Two Toned

I think Im two toned hahahaha. Will join if theres a group. Cheers

This post was edited

I think Im two toned hahahaha. Will join if theres a group. Cheers

This post was edited

I am two toned as you can see from the pics on my profile.
Which other site are you featured on?

This post was edited

I am two toned as well. I never really paid it much attention, and only girls have brought it up to me. Never guys, so I don't thinks it's that big a deal.

This post was edited

hi all, concerning the hi/ lo , loose / tight. How about those of us that cut also but we are loose cut , frenum nerve and some remnant skin on underside of head.. i have heard of it refered to as the" VEE cut", any one else similar or know more about it , i have stretched mine for some coverage by edging and over pulling the skin . Not two toned at all . comments or messages welcome
Bob

This post was edited

I'm fair skinned so the skin on my shaft looks the same above and below the scar.... until I spend some time in the sun. For some reason my penis shaft up to the scar goes quite dark, usually darker than the rest of me. The section above my scar doesn't really tan at all.

This post was edited

My shaft tans dark with my body but glans and inner skin stays pink.

This post was edited

I get the same @two tone@ effect - not that my shaft has seen much sunshine lately!

This post was edited

Yeah- I guess Im two-toned. Haha.

This post was edited

Yeah- I guess Im two-toned. Haha.Nice one :-)

This post was edited