Australian Naked Hikers

Nude Hike Melbourne 15th February 2015

Hey fellow nude malehikersput this in your calendar if free. Sorry ladies being run as part of amale onlyoutdoor group. February 15th 2015 a nude hike near Bacchus Marsh.Let me know if interested and I will send details.Cheers Peter

Canberra Naked Hike This Weekend?

Is anyone in the Canberra area interested in doing a naked hike in Namadgi this weekend?

Canberra Naked Hike This Weekend?

Is anyone in Canberra interested in a naked hike in Namadji this coming Saturday, or the following Saturday? Wayne

Nude Hiking/bushwalking around Melb/Victoria

Hey all, I'm kinda new to doing nude hiking/bushwalking, usually just nude at home or go to the beach staying in one spot that I know is ok to be nude in. Just wondering if anyone knows of some good places to go nude hiking around Melb/Victoria....

Night hike West Sydney

Looking for other gay men and lads to join me for naked night hikes west of Sydney.

Brisbane Hiking

Hi people, I am looking for places in or around Brisbane to nude bush walk/hike. I have always been interested in it but never found anywhere to do it. i have no problem getting naked, and do so any chance I get, but never out in the open. Does...

Male Nude Hike Melbourne October 11th

SATURDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2014 SPECIAL (NUDE) BUSHWALK,STRATH CREEK FALLS /MURCHISON FALLS, NE OF WALLANGrade/Length/Type:Medium, 8 km circuit walk, including one steep ascent outbound, and one steep descent inbound of 300 metres - there are small trees...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Hike locations in Bunyip or Mount worth...

Does anyone know of any remote tracks in either of these parks were it may be good to do a nude hike ?If so let me know as I want to arrange one this summerPeter

Naked Hiking Near Canberra

Anyone do any naked hiking in the Canberra area? Any good walks to recommend? I've done a few of the local trails, but always looking for more ideas.

Warby-Ovens National Park, VIC

Its a fantastic day here today, with a top of 20deg expected, which is very unseasonal for this area this time of year. I'm venturing out in to the Warby-Ovens National Park, near Wangaratta VIC, for what will probably be my last bare bush walk...

Latest Post
by