Australian Naked Hikers

Any interest for Mixed nude hike later this...

Hi ladies and gents,Is there any interest for a mixed hike later this year when weather warms up again.Just wanted to put it out there.Cheers Peter

Hiking in Victoria

Hey fellow nudist! Im fairly new to nudisum and im only a home nudist right now but would love to give nude hiking a go or camping too if anyone goes nude hiking please get intouch with me would love to chat and find out more about it Thanks for...

Hiking in Victoria

Hey fellow nudist! Im fairly new to nudisum and im only a home nudist right now but would love to give nude hiking a go or camping too if anyone goes nude hiking please get intouch with me would love to chat and find out more about it Thanks for...

Latest Post
by  
Northern Territory

Hi. Recently joined this group. We live about 120kms south of Darwin. Any one visiting during the Dry Season send us a message. Plenty of opportunities for naked hiking in the area.

Latest Post
by  
Nude night drives and walks

Any guys in and around Sydney who own a car and are interested in nude drives and bush walks at night, give me a shout. I know a few good firetrails in the lower mountains that are perfect for it.

Nude events in Melbourne - March 2016

Cosmex Melb cosmex.melb@gmail.com You are invite to another CosmeX event at Laverton. It will be held next Sunday, 28th Feb 2016. We aim to hold regular events on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. (For the month of March, the only event we will...

Latest Post
by  
Interested in Melbourne area nude hiking

Hi, I am interested in nude hiking near Melbourne especially any to the West of the city, please let me know if anyone knows of any events. Dazzanude

Latest Post
by  
naked European Walking Tour 2016

The dates of the NEWT 2016 er published. It will be from 10-16 July 2016. See for more information www.naktiv.net This year there will be a hut group and a tent group. The tent group will camp in the mountains and will where possible meet the other...

Latest Post
by  
Any nudists in Byron Bay area got a spare...

I'm looking for someaccommodationto go to Tyagarah/Belongi beach at Byron for a couple of days. anyone know of cheap nude camping retreats or have a spare bed couch for a 1 or 2 nights? Happy to pay some cost for your hospitality. I dont smoke,...

Latest Post
by  
TAS nudist

Hey there, are there any daring nudists down here in 'sunny' tasmania?