Shangri La Ranch

June 1st and 2nd

I'll be setting up a tent and camping at Shangri La on Wednesday June 1st and Thursday June 2nd. I've heard great things about Shangri La, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it for the first time. Who else will be there?

Latest Post
by  
May 20 - 23

Carl and I will be heading to SLR for the weekend. They have availability so loved to see as many of our friends as possible. We will have our RV and will most surely host cocktails and BBQ.

Planning my first visit.

Hey all, next weekend (13th-15th) is my birthday and I will be 28 I wanted to do something rather daring but not life threatening. I love being naked around the house when no one is home and theres been a few times in my life while camping that Ive...

Latest Post
by  
Next weekend 4/8-4/10

We'll be at Shangri La for the weekend. Would be great to make some new friends. The weather should be perfect.

Rattlesnakes

A rattlesnake crossed in front of me on the hiking path up the hill. I'm not sure how to handle encounters with them. Any tips for me? Should I just avoid hiking there?

My little profile

Hello every one; Am Jennifer and I have leaving my life since after college as a nudist ,i never knew there is a blossom Nudist platform ,just like this one . I need more friends ,and am from san Antoonio Aslo mail me @; cruellajennifer5@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Saturday 1-15-2022

Heading to the ranch this weekend. Would love to make some fun new friends. PM if you're going to be there.

Closing time

The website says that the office is closed at five. I don't get off work until five, is it possible to come later?

Anyone going?

Anyone planning on going to SLR tomorrow (Saturday 6/26) ? I'll be there from around 09:00 until mid afternoon. Look me up.

Who goes during the week for the day?

Is it busy? Are there folks there? Might go up there on Thursday the 13th, tomorrow. Or are there better places during the week? Or dayrime?