Shangri La Ranch

SLR this weekend. 4/2/21

Apples and I are going to be at SLR all weekend. We'd certainly love to meet some new friends. Hit us up if you're going to be at the ranch this weekend.

Want to visit 10/30/20

We are both new to this community and look forward to our first time at SLR. Is there anything we should know ahead of time and what are their covid rules/precautions? Thanks ahead of time :)

Bare Buns Desert Run 2020

Coming up on Oct 10th. Hope to see lots of nudist friends here at the ranch. Feel free to say hello, if you see us around.

Planning to go here 09/07/2020

I'm a beginning nudist and I plan to go here for the first time tomorrow (labor day 2020). If anyone wants to meet up, that would be awesome :)

Latest Post
by  
shangrila rental units

Ive never been inside any of the shangri la rental cabins. If anyone is willing, Id love to get together with someone who is renting one!

Latest Post
by  
Invite to say Hi

Will be visiting for 2 weeks starting October 6th through October 19th. Feel free to stop on by at my rental unit and say hi. Will leave the light on

20th Annual Buff-n-Shine Car Show

20th Annual Buff-n-Shine Car Show March 11th, 2018 at 10:00 AM 20th Annual Buff-n-Shine Car Show, Sunday March 11,2018 from 10am-2pm Come show your car or bike at our 20th annual show. $25 to show includes a shirt and dash plaque. You are welcome to...

New guy going 6/29

New guy going on 6/29 and looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends Who else is going?

Latest Post
by