Shangri La Ranch

Shangri La Ranch late March

Thinking of making trip to Arizona for spring break late March and staying a Shangri La Ranch. What's the best airport Phoenix? Is there good transportation from the airport or should I rent a car.

Latest Post
by  
First visit

So I went to Shangri-La Ranch yesterday for the first time. I did drive there nude registered nude spent the whole day nude and drove home nude so it was a win-win day for me. The office staff was dressed but that's okay I've yet to run into...

Shangri La Ranch group on TN site

Join the Shangri La Ranch group here on TrueNudists site. Link to the Shangri La Ranch group

Latest Post
by  
Went yesterday April 3rd

I had a great time and enjoyed the facilities. Read some of my book, went for a swim, a walk and hit the hot tub. Great day and weather and met some great people.

Presidents Day weekend

Arizona nudist looking to check this place out for the first time this Presidents Day weekend, would like to meet some friends to check it out with me and hang out

Latest Post
by  
First weekend in March

I will be visiting for the first time the first weekend in March. Hows the weather there then? How are the crowds here then? Very excited to visit this resort for the first time

Latest Post
by  
Winter Travel Plans

Hey all, Does anyone usually head out to SLR in the Winter? If so, how is it? Will be in Tucson from December to January! Cheers, CH

June 23-28

Heading back to a little slice of heaven that we call SLR. Stop by if you are in the area. Would love to host a cocktail party one night. Look for our 3 flags on our RV.

Latest PostOn my way!
by msbphx 
June 10th-11th

We are going to be up at Shangri La Ranch on Friday and Saturday. If you are around stop by and say Hi.

Hangouts

Who whats to hangout with me this weekend send me a request

Latest Posti do
by matthewjolicoeur