Mira Vista Resort

Naked day drinking 11/28-11/30/23

We will be returning to Mira Vista at the end of the month for more naked day drinking by the pool. We're excited as we need to update our profile picture here.

Latest Post
by  
May 20. 23

Planning to visit for the day on May 20. I stopped in the office and got a quick tour last week. If all goes well on the 20th I will book a room for a weekend in June. I hope to meet some new friends who live in southern Arizona. If that's you,...

Latest Post
by  
I Visited a Few Weeks ago

I spent a couple of hours one Sunday, received the short tour and headed out to the pool areas. The volleyball pool was the most used. I did enjoy the large spa several times and also enjoyed the main pool. As I was by myself, it felt odd. Not one...

Latest Post
by  
I Visited a Few Weeks ago

I spent a couple of hours one Sunday, received the short tour and headed out to the pool areas. The volleyball pool was the most used. I did enjoy the large spa several times and also enjoyed the main pool. As I was by myself, it felt odd. Not one...

Latest Post
by  
Events at Mira Vista

Does Mira Vista host any events? I checked the website but their calendar appears to be empty. Were hoping to visit for the first time for a few hours this weekend and were curious if there would be anything going on. :)

06/09 - 06/13

We will be at this beautiful oasis June 09-13. Love to see our local Tucson friends while we are in town. We are looking forward to our visit. Come and say hi!

So happy coming back

I am sorry to come in 2 year again this way I am really so excited to come into here again for so long now... faithmarcos9@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Visiting 10/20-21st.

Naked Day drinking by the pool! Mike & May

Latest Postft myers
by Davin_D 
Visiting again until Sunday morning 10-25

We are back until Sunday. Feel free to say hi

Visit end of Sept 2020

I just returned from a 2 night/3 day stay at Mira Vista, my first, and I was very pleased. Obviously, with COVID rules, capacity is reduced so there weren't throngs of people, but the people who were there, both guests and residents, were open,...

Latest Post
by