Rock Lodge Club

First timer this year

Just wondering about Rock Lodge, Usually go to Gunnision but its great to see someplace close to home. Any advise for first timers going? Would love to know more about this place.

Latest Post
by  
Visit Rock Lodge Nudist Club

Hi Nudist friends, planning to visit the lodge on July 16th, wondering if anyone else would like to join us. cheers, Sam

Latest Post
by  
Still open?

Is Rock Lodge still open? Was gonna check it out and ghouls is look here first. No recent posts about them. Makes me curious!

Latest Post
by  
First Time Visit 5/26

I am planning to try and visit Rock Lodge this Sunday May 26th and I am wondering if I could connect with others planning to visit on the same day. It would be nice to connect with some other True Nudist members prior to arriving. Hope to hear from...

June 8th 2019

Hello everyone, On Saturday June 8th is the Rock Lodge open house. If the weather is bad that day then they will have it on Sunday June 9th. I am planning to go there that day. Maybe we can have an impromptu TN Meet up that day. We can meet in a...

Latest Post
by  
My first Visit to Rock Lodge - 9-16-2018

Today I went to Rock Lodge for the first time. I have been wanting to get there for months but could not due to schedule and weather. I am very glad I made it there today. I am not sure I will be able to visit again before the end of the season in...

Rock Lodge 6/9/18

Anyone planning on going to the open house at Rock Lodge this Saturday 6/9/18? The weather is looking good. A nice day to be naked outside. Hope to see some True Nudists Members up there.

Time for my first visit! 2017

Will I see anyone from here when I go this weekend? (8/18-8/20) Never been in an actual sauna, only figurative. Really looking forward to it. See you there!

Planning on going monday Labour day sept 2017

Anyone been or going tomorrow ? Id love to meet some people in pa! Joejoe7852@gmail.com or joejoe7852 on this site please let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Open House 6/13/15

Anyone planning on going to the open house tomorrow at Rock Lodge? The weather is looking good. Cloudy in the morning and sun in the afternoon. A nice day to be naked outside. Hope to see some True Nudists Members up there. Hopefully my car does not...