Harbin Hot Springs

I hear great things!

A good buddy just went for an extended weekend and local festival. He really enjoyed the vibe and culture and strongly recommeded it; it's on my list for 2021 getaways.

Latest Post
by  
Anniversary trip

My wife and I are headed to Harbin Hot Springs for the day tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary. Itll be our first visit to Harbin but definitely not our first to a place where nudity is normal. Really looking forward to a day away especially with...

Loved it!

My wife and I just spent the day here and loved everything about it. Beautiful views even with the fire damage. Very welcoming staff and Penny gave me the best message, I should have gone with 90 minutes. From the moment we arrived we were greeted...

Latest Post
by  
Returning to the pools

I am looking forward to retuning to Harbin on July 16 for the first time since before the devastating Valley fire of September 12, 2015. This is truly one of my favorite places to visit and I can't wait to see how they have rebuilt!

Latest Post
by  
Reopening 18 February 2019

Today is a brand new dawn at Harbin! https://wp.me/p11qnm-3eVl I fell in love with the hot springs since my very first day in 2011, and I was heartbroken when the Valley Fire destroyed it in September 2015. I had spent my honey moon at the property...

Latest Post
by