Rooster Rock State Park

Nice summer visit

Enjoyed a nice visit while in town on business. First time, wont be my last. Ill try to post before next time and maybe meet other site members to say hello

Latest Post
by  
Avid Walker seeking other avid walkers at...

The weather is good and the water levels low enough to get over to the island and no mosquitoes on the island unlike everywhere else at rooster rock. Seeking others to go for a long walk out on the island.

Latest Post
by  
May 7th

I was able to spend a few hours hiking (nude and barefoot) around and relaxing at Rooster Rock State Park today. The weather is supposed to be 20-30 warmer next weekend so I can't wait to go back again. Hopefully I'll be able to make it back...

Latest Post
by  
Current Conditions

I visited Rooster on March 30 and had a surprisingly nice day. Temps were in the mid 60s and there was a light cool breeze, but the sun was nice and warm and if you got out of the breeze it was great. Water levels were low enough that all trails...

Getting out naked

Anyone wanting to head out n get naked.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for friends

Hi. I am looking for others to meet with at Rooster rock. I go every weekend during the summer but it gets a little boring by myself. Brandon hawaii4740@gmail.com