Verde Hot Springs

Current conditions?

Planning on going up tomorrow. Has anybody been there lately?

Latest Post
by  
How are things up there?

I was planning a day trip to Verde Hot Springs. Is the road open and everything okay up there?

Fossil Creek Closed

Hey Everyone, I am sorry to report that Fossil Creek has been closed due to the wildfires this summer. The Forest Service closed the area due to the flash flood risks. I the area should reopen next spring once the vegetation has had a chance to...

Has anyone been recently?

How are the road conditions getting to the springs? Water crossing low? Is there space to bring a trailer?

30y/o nudist from surprise wants in :D

Hey guys Im Chris from surprise. Pretty much a chill musician type who likes a-typical parties:D hope to meet some of yall soon!

Back in the Day

I ran across this post from a couple of months ago over on Free Range Naturist. It's a nice reminiscence of Verde Hot Springs back in the 1970s. Verde Hot Springs: Back in the Day

Phoenix arizona

38 male nudist in phoenix, would be fun to attend sometime, if when everyone is going let me know

Latest Post
by  
Update springs status 2018 fall

Hi all, been a few years now since camped down by child's old APS facility, all still good?

Latest Post
by  
Review by Felicity

Felicity Jones wrote up a nice review of the Springs. Worth checking out. She calls it magical and wonderfully peculiar. We all knew that.

Latest Post
by  
Get out of the city.

I think I might head here 07/24/17 we had some rain and I need to get out of the city!

Latest Post
by