Sycamore Creek

Sycamore open

Its my understanding they opened up part of closed area on nov 24th which includes the area used to hike nude.

Sycamore

Yep still closed with no anticipation of opening soon. Very bummed about it.

Want to know

Has anyone ever been able to hike this tail nude? Is its hard hike as well. Dog friendly? Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Sycamore Monday 5/4

A few of us are heading to Sycamore mid morning. Join us for fun in the sun!

Heading to Sycamore tomorrow

Let me know if anyone else is planning to go. Should be interesting after all of this rain!

Sycamore Creek Map

I plan to go this Sunday also, but wasn't sure of the route. I made this map based on the description here, see the link below. Feel free to edit, or I'll be in chat most of the day if you have anything to add, or just message me....

Interested in a trip this week

Anyone thinking of heading up to Sycamore Creek this week? Looking to visit there, probably towards the end of the week since they are calling for rain.

Latest Post
by  
how do i find the creek can anyone guide me ?

I am new to AZ From Ma. I am loving my new home and trying to get used to the new surroundings can anyone help me find the best places to hike nude near Phoenix thanks Skip

Latest Post
by  
Saturday, May 25th

Anyone planning on going tomorrow, May 25th? Would love to hang out with people near the creek.

Latest Post
by  
Sycamore Creek 4/25

Da_pendl and I heading back early Thursday 4/25 to enjoy the water before it dries up. 8:30am near the old water tower. It's going to be really warm so we want an early start. If you want to hike with us introduce yourself and we can all head...