Sycamore Creek

Citations ?

Hope to stop by tomorrow afternoon and am wondering if anyone knows if law enforcement continues to have an interest in our naked place

Creek Level March 2023

Thinking about taking a trip out there within the next week. Wondering what the level of the creek has been like. Passable, or no? Any recent trip reports would be appreciated. Thanks.

Memorial Day weekend 2022

Anyone planning to be there the long weekend, looking at early on one of the days to avoid the heat.

Latest Post
by  
3/35 Friday

Planning on being there around 1

Where is nudity acceptable?

I have been to sycamore creek a few times. I have noticed nudity in the parking lot area, hiking, and at the pools. But is there a rule about where one can be naked? Is it the whole area south of the highway, just the parking area by the silo, the...

I heard that there is water

I heard that, and I went out after a nude camping trip. The water was deep enough to lay down in it. was not deep but flowing. I did not hike up, No water to drink. But it was green and there was water. I wonder what the pools look like after the...

Anyone been here before?

I'm in search for new nudist places to visit and have no idea where this is. Anyone been here before, possibly get to knoe each other and come here.

Saturday 3/21

Wife and I may take a hike out there this Saturday. Would love to find some fun friends to enjoy the day with.

Water conditions?

Can anyone say what the water conditions are currently?

It appears that more of the general public...

It is always nice to be able to go to naturist frequented locations where the general public do not go. However, over the Easter Holiday weekend according to main stream news, over 5,000 party goers were seen in the Sycamore Creek area. See report:...