Alexandria Bay

Has anyone been to A Bay recently?

Has anyone been to A Bay recently? Are they still having police issues? Planning on heading there on Friday 13 Jan.

Heading to Abay this weekend

Hi im heading there this weekend was wondering how it is nowadays and any tips on where best to lay my towel to tan nude?

Latest Post
by  
Beach cricket at A Bay

Hi everyone Back in the 1980's a large group of us regularly visited A Bay all year round. Quite often 50 or more nudists young and old participated in beach cricket. It was all good fun. A smaller group including Keith and Dianna, Graham and...

legal beach ,s in Qld

it funny how many pollys live within a 10 klm area of a nudist resort and dont hear anyone that has been sexualy assulted there or within that 10 klm zone of there house ? and i ask has there been any sexualy assults at a nude beach in NSW or VIC or...

Anyone keen for a beach trip to A Bay in...

Hi all, I organize nudist activities in Brisbane on a regular basis, and on the third Sundays of a month we have beach and hiking trips. Would anyone be keen for a beach day trip to Alexandria Bay on December 19th from 8am - 2pm? Check out the...

Latest Post
by  
Online petition to legalise A Bay as a nude...

Go to the Queensland Nudists group here for the link to the online petition to legalise A Bay as a nude beach.

Latest Post
by