Unofficial Nude Beach at South Padre Island

2023 trip reports

Hi all It has been years since we have made the trip down to South Padre but I would really like to go in August or September. Has anyone been recently? Is the nude bouy still there - if not how far down the beach do you have to travel before it is...

Latest Post
by  
June 2023

Want to visit. My car wont make it. Any Jeep/Trucks going and hve extra seat. Can cover gas/drinks. Thx all

Latest Post
by  
2022 South Padre

Hey everyone. Its going to be a beautiful year at South Padres clothing optional beach. Already been once and it was great! Enjoy!!!

South Padre Nude Beach

We will be there in the first week of May, near the 10 mile marker. Couples only please.

Rescue buoy/pod

News flash! We were surprised this year when we didn't see the pod at MM10. Found it at MM6 on our way off the beach. Don't rely on that as a nude beach marker anymore. Luckily, MM10 it still up. Guess mother nature decided to move it down...

Hard To Get There

It's been years since I've been to the nude beach at South Padre because the vehicle I own now wouldn't make it on the sand. Sure wish there was public transportation all the way out there. Can you imagine?! I'd be there every...

Latest Post
by  
South Padre Nude Beach

Fish and wildlife has taken over most of the Nude Beach. Used to be MM 10 was safe to go Nude. Now it is MM 13 to 16.

going here in early may

would love to go nude , anyone want to meet up .

Latest Post
by