Aussie Job Classifieds

naked bar tender

Cert 3 in hospitality including RSA and RSG. looking for work in the brisbane area. inbox me for details

Latest Post
by  
Butler Service for Couples

I am looking to provide a nudist butler service ideal for serving food and wine, or general domestic duties for couples In need. FIRST TIME SERVICE FREE OF CHARGE (up to 3 hours). Couples only please reply.

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane

Recently moved to Brisbane QLD and looking for work. receptionist, retail, hospitality, customer service. 5-40hours p/w, would be awesome to find nudist work

Latest Post
by  
Nudist Documentary

I hope to get started an documentary showcasing the nudist lifestyle in the Sydney area including beaches, resorts and clubs. I will be one of two anchors reporting in this documentary. 1) I am looking for a woman who would like to join as second...

Latest Post
by  
Mackay ....Queensland Australia...Naked...

we are looking for workers/help to get a property ready for sale, we need gardeners, painters, handy men, for general repairs, we have accommodation on site, double rooms,beach front, private,clothing optional, negotiable with wages/pay, depending...

byron bay

looking for part-time/casual work in the byron shire.

Latest Post
by  
Members welcome!

New members provide a short ad of yourself: For example, Name: AndrewJob Status: Looking for workLocation: Sydney MetroJob Type: Anything not requiring trade qualsRate: Negotiable

Latest Post
by