Aussie Job Classifieds

Melbourne Cleaner

Available for cleaning jobs around the property or a country retreat The cleaning is general household chores and not toilets or bathroom., can also help out with gardening, and minor handman jobs.

Latest Post
by  
Nudist masseur wanted

Looking for a nudist masseur. Qualified. Can come to you - or mobile ok too. Looking for a monthly massage. Hit me up with your details. Thanks so much.

Nudist cleaner wanted

Need a nudist cleaner for a three-bedroom townhouse in Melbourne. Required once a month. Experienced necessary. Please get back to me with your contact details. Thanks so much

Latest Post
by  
Melbourne

Cleaner / handyman available for jobs around the house or farm

Latest Post
by  
Land clearing Sunshine Coast Hinterland

I need a handy person to clear and remove vegetation on my acreage in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland 100kms north of Brisbane near Forest Glen. Would need to wear boots . Very private land but with the rains last Winter and now the Summer heat the...

I need a handy person to clear and remove vegetation on my acreage in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland 100kms north of Brisbane near Forest Glen. Would need to wear boots . Very private land but with the rains last Winter and now the Summer heat the...

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by  
Cleaner for 2 bed/bth unit inner north...

Nude cleaner - 2 hours per week. Flexible times. Cheers.

Latest Post
by  
Naked tradies/handyman : Brisbane

Genuine work offered for tradies that like to work naked or are comfortable with working in a nudist environment. Were working on building a private space for guys to visit and hangout naked. We have a number of small jobs that we need done around...

Latest Post
by  
Melbourne naked house clean/ looking for a...

Provide naked cleaning service, daily cleaning, also look for opportunities to work naked

Latest Post
by