Los Angeles Mens Social

First-ever nude screening of HUMP! Film...

Join us for this PRIVATE EVENT The first ever NAKED Screening of the HUMP! Film Festival! Saturday, April 8th, 11:00pm Downtown Independent IMPORTANT! Our screening Saturday night is NOT listed in the regular tickets and schedule as this is a...

Latest Post
by  
LA Nudists meetup : Lots of upcoming nude...

If you didnt already know, there is a LA Nudists group on meetup that has many upcoming events. (https://www.meetup.com/LA-Nudist-Group/) If you live in the greater Los Angeles area or are planning to visit, join the group, be sure to check the...

Latest Post
by  
Los Angeles: Naked Book Club monthly event

We started a monthly naked book club in Los Angeles and the response so far has been awesome. We were inspired by Torontos naked book club. Although, being Hollywood, our selections are books coming out as movies so we can do both.It is exciting all...

Nude Comedy Night Wednesday night 9/7

Anyone going from here? Nudecomedyla.com

Latest Post
by  
Hang Out 8/20 - 8/24

I'm hoping to celebrate this birthday week with a little nude time. I'm off work until next Thursday, so if anyone is down to hang, HMU!

Latest Post
by  
Looking to hang at an LA spa soon...

Hey guys! Looking to hang nude with some new friends at an LA Spa this weekend. Usually hit them early in the morning...when there aren't a lot of people...more relaxing. Hit me up if this sounds like fun to you.... and make a suggestion on the...

Looking for a Roommate

I currently commute to LA 4 days a week for work, I am looking for a place to live. In the meantime, it would be extremely helpful to have a place to crash the nights I am in town. Is there anyone who can help me out?

Latest Post
by  
CMEN west coast gathering

Anyone attending the West Coast Gathering?

Glen Eden

Is anyone else a member? Let's meet up sometime! Next weekend is Nudestock!

Latest Post
by  
It's time for another (almost) naked bar...

Hey guys, just giving you an early heads up. Exactly one month from today, on March 19th 2016 Bullet Bar in Burbank will be having another one of their famous once in awhile cocksocks events. You need wear nothing more than shoes and a sock on your...