Los Angeles Mens Social

Sunday naked hang...

Planning on going to wispa in the Koreatown part of downtown this Sunday, 6/21 at about noon. It is generally past the morning rush and is a great place to chill, Check out their website wispausa.com if you have questions or send me a message here....

Latest Post
by  
saturday naked hang

last minute, but seeing who's around. just some social naked time with the boys. i have fried my brain with work and Mad Men marathons, so hoping to hang, chat, laugh and enjoy an early evening of being naked. nothing too complicated. bring...

Carpooling for Bare Burro Nude 5K this...

Anyone doing the Bare Burro Nude 5K at Olive Dell this Sunday? A bunch of us are going. Some to run, like my friendfrom Sweden, but I am just going to hang out with the nudies. Wanna go? www.olivedellranch.com/bburro.htm ...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Binge Watching House of Cards

Naked party binge-watching the entire 3rd season of House of Cards. Sunday, 3/1,9am-1am, with a break from 17.00-20.00. West Hollywood, California. Message me for address and details.

Latest Post
by  
Friday Spa Time: Wi Spa 2/27/2015

Come hang out with us tonight! WI SPA -2700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057Entry Fee: $15/spa?8PM - 10PM

Latest Post
by  
Any nude Oscar parties?

Just wondering if anyone is having a nude Oscar party this year. Or knows of one.

the week is starting

...the weekend seemed short (as always). let us keep making 2015 as naked as possible. be social, be welcoming, and always be naked.

Latest Post
by  
Nude Saturday in the Miracle Mile

It seems that I actually may have a Saturday without any plans, obligations, meetings or disasters to fix (knock on wood). Spending the day inside, naked, lazy and opening a bottle or two of prosecco. If you are around, come over and hang. Nothing...

New Year's Eve 2015

Just wanted to drop a naked, shameless plug for NYE...I'm an Uber driver and want to remind everyone to be safe and responsible on NYE. There will be tons of drivers out to get you where you want to go in safety and comfort... I'll even let...

Latest Post
by  
Want to be (almost) naked in a bar??

Now is your chance!!! Once again Bullet Bar will be having it's second Cock Sox event THIS FRIDAY November 14th from 9pm-2am. You have to wear a sock in a certain strategic place, but that and shoes are the ONLY thing you need wear. The first...