Los Angeles Mens Social

Friday Spa Time: Wi Spa 12/05/14

OK, let us try this again. A full week of craziness and all I really needs is to decompress with some fellow mates. Hot showers, hot tubs, hot steam, hot air...and nakedness. WI SPA -2700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057 Entry Fee: $15/spa 7PM -...

STRAIGHT/DIVORCED GUY - Lookin for bros in...

Hey Gang, Straight/Divorced guy here in L.A. - lookin for other nudist who enjoy male bonding activities. Watching Football, drinkin beer, hanging out creating a safe atmosphere to open up with. Wondering if there are other guys out there that like...

Latest Post
by  
Mid-Week Spa Time: Wi Spa 12/03/14

sometimes you need to detox mid-week. this is an open invitation to those who need to decompress after work on Wednesday 12/03/14. location: Wi Spa -2700 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057 (www,wispa,com) fee: $15 for spa entrance let us wash,...

Naked Movie Night TONIGHT!

I know it's late notice, but I got a wild hair up my ass and figured "what the hell!" Having a mellow naked movie night here in Corona... HMU if you're interested. I have drinks and popcorn...

Corona Get-Together?

The cultural wasteland that is Corona can be lonely and desolate! I'd like to temporarily remedy that by offering to host a get-together at my house. If any LA/OC/IE/PS/SD guys are interested, please reply, and I'll put something together....

sunday afternoon cocktails

It may be last minute, but it seems that time is always scarce. Hosting a lazy Sunday afternoon of nude socializing. It is going to be warm this weekend, so why not have a cold drink to spend a Sunday. As always, this is a social event ONLY. This...

Latest Post
by  
Saturday July 19th Cox Socks event

Not quite a nudist event.....but wearing a strategic sock and shoes is pretty close, right?? Where: Bullet Bar 10522 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, California 91601 When: Saturday July 19th, 2014 9pm-1am Benefits: A fundraiser to aid men with...

thursday 07/17/14, nude hang out afternoon

i'll have another afternoon available to hang out naked. working from home can get boring. i'll be nude anyways, so i thought i'll see who would be around. always looking for buds to hang out and chat my ear off. my place in miracle mile

completely bored, anyone around? 90036 area

i am so bored, had a long day of doing nothing and back to back conference call. too lazy to get it together and go out. i really should clean up my place, but just laying here watching the tube. anyone around and want to hang? bring a movie? have a...

Naked summer 2014

Looking for nearby nudists in the SFVHello- Bisexual nudist here- looking for nearby nudist buds who want to hang this summer. I am in the San Fernando Valley and cannot host. a pool party , nude gathering or just a bud to watch a ball game in the...

Latest Post
by