Connecticut Mens Social Club

Today's get together!

Well boys the driveway is shoveled, the heat is turned up and the pants are off! The roads in East Haven are clear and I hope it is by you as well. Hope you can still make it.

Saturday the 24th gathering

Can't wait! Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting meet people.

Just a few days away

Hi guys. We are just a few days away from our next gathering. There is still time to join in if you would like. I hope you can make it! Dan

Latest Post
by  
Our next nude gathering

Since the last gathering went so well, Matt and I would like to invite you to our house in East Haven this month so we can keep the group together and meeting up! We are thinking the afternoon of Saturday the 24th from 3 to 6. Please let me know if...

Get togethers

Really hoping I can make one of these groups.... it's always nice to meet the people from online

Nude gathering on 1/24 from 3 to 6 in East...

Hi guys, we are looking forward to our next event coming up next weekend. Please email me at claypone99@yahoo.com for the address and information. Please mention the group in the subject line and have your TN name in there someplace. As with...

Nude gathering on 1/24 from 3 to 6 in East...

Hi guys, we are looking forward to our next event coming up next weekend. Please email me at claypone99@yahoo.com for the address and information. Please mention the group in the subject line and have your TN name in there someplace. As with...

Latest Post
by  
Quiet weekend

Quiet night tonight. How was everyone's weekend? Spent naked I hope!

Yesterday's nude gathering

Thanks, Guys, for attending. It was great to meet so many new friends and to see my friend "BuckRawgers" (his TN name) for the first time in 24 years!There were 10 of us yesterday. I know there would have been more but many members of this...

Confirmed nude gathering, 12/27, 3-5:30pm,...

Hello, Friends ~It's confirmed. I'll be hosting a nude gathering at my house just east of Hartford on Saturday, 12/27, from 3:00-5:30pm. Just snacks, drinks, and meeting one another. Relaxing and social.Please email me for further...