Go Fly A Kite!!!

KAP Photo Of The Top of a Lighthouse

I just uploaded a photo of Bodie Island Lighthouse, located in the North Carolina Outer Banks. {I pronounce the name 'Beau-dee', but the correct pronunciation may be 'body'.} Photo was taken on 05 July 2009 // Sunday. I took *many*...

Photo Upload, and HOW Do You Label/Caption...

I just u/l'd a photo of me flying a small red mylar Rogallo Parawing kite in Puerto Rico. The photo was taken in-or-PROBABLY-before the year 2000, in Puerto Rico. I was in the USCG then, hence the short hair.

Latest Post
by  
Welcome...

Dannyt: Welcome to the group!

Latest Post
by  
KAP Photograph...

Last night I uploaded a KAP {Kite Aerial Photography} photo taken in 2012(?). It was taken near Elizabeth City, NC, and it shows me and my red F-150. I'm posting this here because I could not figure out how to caption the photo when I uploaded...

Latest Post
by  
Photos...

I realized a couple of days ago that I do not have that many photographs of *me* flying a kite. My ex-wife was not that much into kite flying, nor taking photos {although that is NOT why she is my ex-...LOL}, and most of the digital pics I have are...

Like the group name says...

I figured I would write the first post. I have seen at least two photos online - one 'vintage' - of naturist/nudist people flying kites. I was rather surprised to find there were NO existing groups here on TN about kites, although I am...

Latest Post
by