Go Fly A Kite!!!

FYI, Version 3.0

FYI: I am STILL around. I attempted to fly a new Kite -- an inflatable 'soft' kite, no frame -- a couple of weeks ago, but the Kite's bridle was UNCOOPERATIVE...{facepalm}

FYI, Version 2.0

This is becoming a biannual post...LOL Yes, I am STILL still around. I have not done much kite flying so far this year. And NO Kite Aerial Photography {KAP} for even longer - my KAP camera has quit working. I hate to buy an entirely new camera if I...

Latest Post
by  
FYI...

Howdy, everyone. I am 'still around'. I have not been on the website in quite a while, but I am going to TRY to get more involved like I once was. I hope everyone in the USA had a GREAT {2016} Thanksgiving!!! -Allan, a.k.a. AE-53

Summer '15

Whoo Hoo, it is almost here. I cannot wait to get to the beach and get a kite in the air (of course I will need to be wearing trunks while kite is flying).

I Made Creekgeek A Moderator - But The Job...

I made creekgeek a moderator. Since I have not been logging in that often - and he offered - I figured, 'what the hell'...LOL 'Nuff said....

Latest Post
by  
"Kites With Lights"--Jockey's...

KITTY HAWK KITES puts on an annual event called "Kites With Lights" every year during the last weekend of November. It is located at Jockey's Ridge State Park, in Nags Head, North Carolina. The wind was 'weak' this year, so...

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS JOINING THE GROUP,...

Even though joining the group does not require approval, please post something in the discussions - or pm me directly - after you join. I would like to at least say 'Howdy' in some small way for new additions to the group. Also, if you...

Latest Post
by  
Avid Flier, new nudist.

I have been a avid flier of quad line sport kites for about 7 years, next adventure is the obvious. I have participated in word record setting mega flies at The Washington State International Kite Festival, (WSIKF), flown in team and in competition....

Welcome To The Group...

...Alladin2000 and Sunhippy! Have a GREAT 'Kitey' week!!!

New KAP Upload...

...this photo was taken around 25-26 April 2011. I was camping on private property in central Virginia. The trip was not nudist-related. I have two tents and a canopy set up. The canopy 'inverted itself' in the wind, that's why it looks...

Latest Post
by