Daring Nudists!!

Hello everyone I'm shirlean been into nudism since I was 14 and I love to text and meet real nudist. If you are interested I n talking to me text me on Google chat... hellemorgan315@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Skinny Dipping in hotel pool

A few summers ago I was staying in a hotel with a indoor pool. I decided to take the opportunity to go swimming. It was in the middle of the week so I had the pool to myself and it was late at night and nobody was around. So I took this opportunity...

Happy NUDE 2023 Year

Happy NUDE year to all my naked Friends

Biking nude

I love riding my off road bicycle thru a local wildlife refuge. The park service closed a number of old roads and blocked them from vehicular traffic but left them open to bikers and hikers. One of the trails is over 13 miles long. All of the trails...

RE: are you 'daring' enough to be in...

If the headline of this message piqued your interest, that may mean you are right for what we have in mind. We are a NY-based creative artist / longtime naturist who has bee offered the chance to direct an 'under the radar', all-nude...

Latest Post
by  
Ultimate Dare of the Year

Who is up to an Ultimate Nudist Dare of the Year? It's simple: let's record a full naked video ripping one of our clothes! If you are up to, hmu on snapchat: apolloisnude

Flying

I feel like flying around the world naked Tired of being naked all alone in My room All day being single Tired of playing with myself all alone

Latest Post
by  
Naked projects

Hi guys, Maybe some of you know my dressed-undressed blog: https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html Last year I startarted with a few similar projects - extended version of my previous blog, one for home nudists,...

Latest Post
by  
Greetings

Hi

Latest Post
by  
Nude at the gym

Yesterday I went to the gym in the men's locker a stripped took a shower got in the hot enjoyed the steam room all in the nude