Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Which is Friendlier? Apollo or Playalinda?

at which beach do you think the people are friendlier or more engaged with their neighbors on the beach? Apollo or Playalinda? I go to the beach (married solo here) and sometimes it's hard to talk with people when they are so spread out. I...

Latest Post
by  
apollo beach sunday

we will be at apollo beach on sunday if any one wants to join us....

Latest Post
by  
Going to Playa Linda on Sunday, 6/28/15

Looking to hit up Playa Linda Beach on Sunday, 6/28/15. Looking to see who wants to join and meet up, hang out and have a good time on the beach..... Let me know!!!!

Playalinda June 20th

Two white huskier guys looking for a buddy to go to Playalinda on Saturday - prefer to go early - get there by 9 am. Straight, bi or gay - it's about hanging together.

Latest Post
by  
Beach trip Tomorrow First Coast Naturists

We will be descending upon the sands tomorrow as a group over 50 strong..We are looking forward to having a great experience. Chartered a bus from Jacksonville, and they are leaving us there for about 5 hours to enjoy the beach. I've asked...

Welcome

The old group was deleted, I created a new group to replace it.

Apollo 5 is closed

As read in here in other groups, lot 4 is being used for nudists. This makes parking more difficult so be prepared. We may have to walk a ways from the walkovers to a place that cannot be seen by textiles.

will be there today....5/25/2015

Leaving shortly, my favorite place to be for a relaxing day in the sun and water. Will grill and have a few brewskys, just relax and unwind. Leave all my thoughts at home, love feeling the sun supplying my body with much needed vitamin...

Playalinda

Went to Playalinda today for the first time. Beautiful beach had a great time.