SI
SideGuyAustralia

Discussion

Gay / Bi/ straight

Posted Oct 24, 2024

Replies4
SI
SideGuyAustralia
SideGuyAustraliaOriginal Poster
Oct 24, 2024

Hi
Im a very tactical gay man who craves contact
Problems is often mistaken with Straight men as if Im coming on to them seen as a predator
Well yes,I do admire the male body and the amount of straight men with erections in there profile I cant help but admire , but I find many males Bodys ( particularly Ive 50s) attractive with or with out eretions with no intentions of sex or staking
Hope Im making sense here

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MI
    minimalist75
    Oct 24, 2024

    Makes sense to me.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    SideGuyAustralia
    SideGuyAustraliaOriginal Poster
    Oct 24, 2024

    Thanks

    ReactReply
  • ST
    stoneandy
    Oct 24, 2024

    What a beautiful response 7104! My key takeaway is: don't them someone when you can us them. As far as admiring male beauty and being misunderstood for it, consider it a reflection of the other person. How do so many of us fail to see our own magnificance?

    ReactReply
  • JO
    Johnofdfw
    Nov 20, 2024

    I too love to touch, and be touched naked.Cuddling is very nice, and if you know the joy of frottage,or naked body rubbing it is in many instances more satisfying than penetration.I live in Dallas,and can host most weeks.Let me know if coming through town.
    John

    ReactReply