NA
NaturistLouise

Discussion

Realism - Body Shapes and Sizes

Posted Aug 16, 2015

Replies13
NA
NaturistLouise
NaturistLouiseOriginal Poster
Aug 16, 2015
The reality of life is that bodies come in all shapes and sizes. Fortunately, nudists understand and accept this fact. My pics show that I have rolls around my mid-section but that certainly doesn't stop me from enjoying nudism.[url][link]https://www.truenudists.com/link/7258cb9fd560561a/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWdidWcudXMvdGh1bWIvODAwL2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTBjblZsYm5Wa2FYTjBjeTVqYjIwdmJXVnRZbVZ5Y3k5d2FXTjBkWEpsY3k5MmFXVjNMbkJvY0Q5cFpEMDFPRFUwT1RBM01nPT0%3D[/link][/url]Nude hugs,Louise
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PA
    PaulCB
    Aug 18, 2015
    Very good point, Louise!
    I'm a fat guy and have been since I was a kid. One of the things I love about being among nudists is not having to hide my imperfect body. I want to lose some pounds, but in the meantime, I can enjoy being naked like everybody else.
    Nude hugs,
    -Paul
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 18, 2015
    For sure we're all different shapes and sizes and no matter how we look, wide acceptance of each other is  so much better amongst nudists from my experience. Clothing gives signals out about a person, some may be true, others false, when we're nude we're ourselves, no labels, it doesn't matter how people look, nudism is a great way to experience a wider acceptance of each other.

    The media and fashion industry have created  idealised body images, they're trying to sell things to us, much of which is not what a nudist wants. Life away from this false world amongst fellow nudists is far prefereable to me, no matter how we all look. Nudists look far better to me than people wearing some very odd fashions, but that's a biased opinion, I'm a nudist!
    ReactReply
  • NA
    NaturistLouise
    NaturistLouiseOriginal Poster
    Oct 23, 2015
    [quote]I have to agree with much of what people have said here regarding body shapes, and I think that people have to remember the reality of what happens to people as they age and have children, etc.

    However, I don't condone being morbidly obese - whether a person is a nudist or they aren't a nudist.  The reality also is is that obesity is a real problem, particularly in the US.  So I do have limits as to what i consider to be acceptable as far as body size goes.
    [/quote]As the originator of this thread, I must agree that I don't 'condone the morbidly obese' ...... one must look after their health and too much weight or too little weight can be a very serious health issue. I was referring more to those I hear that are concerned with sagging breasts (like mine which are much different than at age 21), scars, etc or a mid-section roll like I have. My doctor said that I have a good weight!Nude hugs, Louise
    ReactReply
  • OL
    ollygrumps
    Dec 19, 2015
    The beauty of nudism is that we come in all shapes and sizes. We are real people, not pin-ups. And we are happy to be seen with all our flaws, a rich variety. Long may it last. Hopefully no one will get so body conscious as to hide themself in clothes.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 26, 2015
    We couldn't agree with you more Louise.  Nudism was never about body shapes or sizes.  It was and always has been about being free and comfortable in your own skin and without clothes anywhere you can legally.  Nudism is not about what others think about your body, but is about how you think and feel.  It is not about judging others but about enjoying nature and all it has to offer.
    ReactReply
  • WE
    Aug 27, 2018
    [quote]The reality of life is that bodies come in all shapes and sizes. Fortunately, nudists understand and accept this fact. My pics show that I have rolls around my mid-section but that certainly doesn't stop me from enjoying nudism.Nude hugs,Louise[/quote] Hi I'm Michael PS you look great x
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudistphil2011
    Aug 10, 2020

    Louise, you have every right to feel good about your body, you look terrific.

    ReactReply
  • LF
    lfm308
    Jul 20, 2021

    AT ALMOST 76 YEARS OF AGE , WITH A FEW HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT i HAVE OVERCOME, EVERY DAY THAT i WAKE UP IS A VICTORY IN ITSELF! AS TIME PASSES BY, I HAVE LEARNED DO WHAT I CAN TO KEEP MY SELF IN AS GOOD SHAPE AS POSSIBLE. I ALWAYS TRY TO SHAMELESSLY PRESENT MY CHUBBY BODY AND TINY PENIS IN A PROUD AND DIGNIFIED MANNER.

    ReactReply
  • OP
    OpenSoulNaturist_2817

    Beautifully said, Louise. Nudism is about authenticity and embracing ourselves exactly as we arenot as society says we "should" be. Your confidence and openness are inspiring, and your warmth shines through your words.

    We all carry stories in our skin, and I love how the nudist community celebrates that diversity instead of shying away from it. Thank you for being real and reminding us that joy and freedom come from self-acceptance, not perfection.

    Nude hugs right back to you

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist_cq593
    Dec 28, 2025

    Hello hope you all had a great Christmas I am 77 been in the lifestyle as soon as mom popped me out into the world ,Sure as hell ant no male adonis am uncut and that is the only thing which has caused others to stop and stair or comment. I carrier a pretty good sized beer gut so bbws or ssbws are not a problem , And like all males there are certain fixtures on male or females bodys that attract my eye

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist_cq593
    Dec 28, 2025

    Hello hope you all had a great Christmas I am 77 been in the lifestyle as soon as mom popped me out into the world ,Sure as hell ant no male adonis am uncut and that is the only thing which has caused others to stop and stair or comment. I carrier a pretty good sized beer gut so bbws or ssbws are not a problem , And like all males there are certain fixtures on male or females bodys that attract my eye

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist_cq593
    Dec 28, 2025

    Hello hope you all had a great Christmas I am 77 been in the lifestyle as soon as mom popped me out into the world ,Sure as hell ant no male adonis am uncut and that is the only thing which has caused others to stop and stair or comment. I carrier a pretty good sized beer gut so bbws or ssbws are not a problem , And like all males there are certain fixtures on male or females bodys that attract my eye

    ReactReply
  • ZM
    zman27
    Feb 17, 2026

    Being a nudist is not about the shapes and sizes. It is about the freedome of being clothes free and shating that with others who feel the same.

    ReactReply