NE
newandafraid

Debate

When did you first decide to go smooth?

Publicado Mar 27, 2026

Respuestas8
NE
newandafraid
newandafraidAutor original
Mar 27, 2026

So I Have asked the question and I suppose I should be the first to answer. It happened for me about 6 years ago, my pubic hair was getting a bit itchy during the warmer days so I decided to shave it off (took me about half an hour, taking extra care not to cut certain parts). Once I had done it the smoothness felt so amazing and if a partner is smooth too it can increase the sensual feeling. I haven't really gone back to being fully hairy, although there was a couple of months I had depression and just didn't want to do anything but there is no better feeling than being smooth.

ReaccionarResponderSuscribirse

Respuestas

  • NU
    NudePaul2010
    Mar 27, 2026

    I was raised as a nudist with mom and dad. Both parents had thick, dark bushes. I started puberty at 9 and, when I started getting random pubic hairs, they were ginger. I never liked having pubic hair that was "different" so I started plucking them out, then shaving. I've never had much body hair and I liked the look of a smooth body. Going into 6th grade, we had locker rooms with open showers. We were required to shower after PE class and sports so everyone saw each other's dicks. I was hairless with 2 years of puberty so I was assumed to be prepubescent (like many of my peers) with a bigger dick. Going into high school, I was still hairless so it was obvious being smooth was by choice. This was before manscaping was a trend, so I got teased by a few guys. My dick was basically fully grown at 5.5" flaccid so I just flaunted my size when teased, saying they were just jealous. I spent most of my adult years with a hairless body because I like the look and feel being smooth. After living as a nudist, inside and outside, I learned a little hydrogen peroxide on my ginger pubes turned them bright blond from the sun.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • SH
    ShavedNudist27
    Mar 27, 2026

    I started being a shaved nudist about 30 years ago, I've been a nudist for about 50 years. I like the look and feel of a smooth body. About 30% of the members at the resort that I'm a member of are shaved. To me the human body looks better shaved!

    ReaccionarResponder
  • NA
    NakedGator
    Mar 29, 2026

    I started trimming my pubes in 1989, gradually getting shorter and shorter until I decided to shave completely in 1992. I've been smooth ever since.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • NA
    Apr 5, 2026

    When I was a teenager, a friend told me about it and told me how to do it, I bought a wax kit at the store and did it, it was quite painful but I liked the look and how smooth it felt too. Later I tried shaving but I hated the itchiness lol.

    Nowadays I don't do it all the time but when I do I prefer how it feels.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • MA
    MarcusCologne
    May 16, 2026

    I started shaving my arm pits in 1989 and liked it. Then shaved my pubic hair in 1993 and liked it. This was even before it became a trend. People were watching and smiling in the spa. I just ignored it.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • IN
    Indy_Kev
    May 26, 2026

    I have been smooth for 40 years. I was never been all that hairy and on the smaller side, so being smooth visually increased my size. I began by shaving but got tired of stubble and ingrown hairs. Began plucking 20-25 years ago. Eventually plucking got too tedious. Did laser hair removal 12 years ago. So glad I decided to go that route. I have to touch up with a razor every 4-6 weeks, but love the look and feel of being smooth.

    ReaccionarResponder
  • GE
    GeorgiaNudists
    May 26, 2026

    49 years ago, it was the 70s and just beginning to see it starting so 2 weeks after getting married and I shaved everything but my head. It was such an awssome hit with hubby I have been smooth every since

    ReaccionarResponder
  • MI
    Miembro
    May 26, 2026

    I started in High School long before it was a thing. I am a red head and my pubes were so red, they were almost orange, I got kidded about the color to I just removed them, Got kidded for being hairless but that was my choice, where as the color wasn't. I loved how it looked and felt, and have been smooth ever since, And that was before I officially became a nudist. It have been 48 yrs as a nudist but 55 yrs being smooth.

    ReaccionarResponder