RE: When is a hug acceptable?

Just hug with the top part of your body and not with a full length press....

This post was edited

Originally Posted bv CaliArmyNudeLet me first start off with saying that I have always been a very affectionate kind of guy. I have always been a hugger.
I am the same way......... I talk to ppl i dont know and i try to be loving/etc to everyone around..... NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

This post was edited
RE:

I am an avid hugger. My friends and I always greet each other and say goodbye with hugs. I've never actually hugged any of them while naked yet, but I have hugged my best friend in our underwear. I'm working on easing him into becoming a full-fledged nudist.

This post was edited
RE: Hugs

A hug is a hug.If things touch then so be it. Naturism is not sexual so enjoy it.I would be totally hugging either a woman or a guy.I agree a hug is only a hug

This post was edited
RE:

I am an avid hugger. My friends and I always greet each other and say goodbye with hugs. I've never actually hugged any of them while naked yet, but I have hugged my best friend in our underwear. I'm working on easing him into becoming a full-fledged nudist.I have now hugged my best friend naked. And hopefully many more will be sure to follow.

This post was edited
RE: Hugs

Being a Pagan, we hug, a lot. It's a much better energy exchange than a handshake.
My closer friends are greeted and bid goodbye with a proper hug (extended, full body contact from knees to shoulders) as we know it to be an energy exchange, nothing sexual, just a sharing of good healing energy. At our religious gatherings everyone is greeted and left with at least a full hug.
With new introductions and those less close, it could range from a handshake with my other hand on them (hand, forearm or shoulder), to a partial hug, to a full hug, to a proper hug, depending of what level of comfort they exhibit.
Of course, in my professional job, it's always a normal handshake, but even that i do proper...strong and extended, with energy exchange whether or not the other person is an energy practitioner (and in my field, 99.9% aren't).

This post was edited

Hugs shoudl always be acceptable, and it's good to see them becoming much more common. Just look at the Olympics!

This post was edited

I'd argue that there is a hint of sexuality in a hug. There is also a hint of sexuality in being naked around other adults. Tell me your pulse is never quickened when you meet, let alone hug, another nude person!It's controllingthe emotions that's important... don't let that hint of sexuality avalanche intomore overt sexual manifestations. Touch is a magnificent sense and, frankly, I think it's a shame that there isn't more touching allowed. Nudist resorts seem to be sort of clinical and sterile in that way. It's too bad that there isn't a happy medium between the status quo naturist venuesandthe full-blown swingers clubs. Imagine a nudist resort where your presence implies permission to "touch and be touched." We try to pigeonhole our sexuality into this or that category, but the real question is, are we or are we not receptive to human touch? I'm as straight and hetero as they come,yet, while I don't have a desire to pursue sexual relationships with anyone beyond my spouse, I would (potentially) love being "pet" by anyone.* Learn a lesson fromyour petcat... does it discriminate with regard to whom it lets pet him orher! Certainly not. Is the petting of a sexual nature? Certainly not... well... er... not for 99.9% of us anyway :o ~Jim~

This post was edited

* assuming they're clean, not sporting a bad case of leprosy... you know.

This post was edited

A hug is always acceptable with people who are consciously accepting, whether, nude or textile...why not?....there should be no fuzz about it and there is no law against it. Usually within among friends and perhaps people somehow bonded with. There is hugs for many reasons and the length of it.
Some hugs are emotional....romantic...or just brief... and yes there are also the unwanted deliberately restricting hugs, coupled with bad intentions and not desired for.

This post was edited