Howdy Y'all

My name is jeremy and my other halfs name is Hope. We are from Kentucky and are just getting our toe's wet ( so to speak) in the nudist lifestyle. She likes being nude around the house, as do I. I will upload a pic soon, but right now all i have is us with clothes on. Is That alright to upload?

This topic was edited
RE: Howdy Y'all

Howdee! I am also from KY and it is difficult to connect with nudists here in KY. Very conservative state and no nude resorts. There are a few non landed clubs in Lex and Lou. View my profile and PM me with more information. Perhaps we have something in common besides nudity. My wife does not partake in the lifestyle but tolerates my "shanandigans". She thinkgs is is risky and risque.

This post was edited

A warm welcome from Canada. TN is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people.

This post was edited

Hello Jeremy and Hope, and welcome to the site. I've had a wonderful time here, and I hope you do too. I've met many very nice people in the chatroom, and my latest forum post has helped confirm that there are some exceptionally nice people here. I hope to meet many of them in person in the future. I wish you the very best!

This post was edited

Jeremy and Hope, Welcome to the site. You have discovered the best nudist site there is on the web. Sure post your clothed pics. You've already said that you are nudists, we don't need to see your naked bodies to prove it. When you get certified is the only time you'll need a nude pic and that doesn't have to be posted unless you do it your self. Actually the pics that I like are the ones where a person is having a nude adventure not the bedroom or bathroom shots. There are certainly a lot of places where one can get nude in this Country and I'd like to see what Kentucky has to offer.

This post was edited

Hey! welcome to the site!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for doing your profile and introducing yourself. Yes a clothed picture will be fine. Some people think because you are on a nudist site you should post nude pictures, but when you are ready you are ready.
Agreed ! Clothed photos are fine. Real nudists don't really care.
Getting certified is a good idea, but also not strictly necessary, and you need not "post" those photos either. They won't show up anywhere, as the certified link goes elsewhere, seen only by the site admin, and not saved on the server.
Welcome, enjoy....

This post was edited
Re: Howdy Y'all

Welcome to the site Jeremy. You will find the people here very friendly, upbeat, and more then happy to help you with any questions about the lifestyle. Enjoy the site for what it has to offer.

This post was edited

Welcome Jeremy. Of course it's okay to have a clothed pic as your profile pic. And you may choose to keep it that way. The thumbnail of your profile pic appears on every forum or group posting you make, which is visible to any one who views this site and can be "lifted" by any one who views this site.

Jen

This post was edited

My name is jeremy and my other halfs name is Hope. We are from Kentucky and are just getting our toe's wet ( so to speak) in the nudist lifestyle. She likes being nude around the house, as do I. I will upload a pic soon, but right now all i have is us with clothes on. Is That alright to upload?

Welcome to this great community, Jeremy. Now that you've posted about the flip-flops, the world might get to know. LOL
BTW, clothed photos are fine. Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. We don't care if you're gay, straight, bi, orange, purple, or green. It's how you act, what you say that counts and really has no relavance to nudism.

This post was edited

hi & welcome

This post was edited