RE: First timer needing advice

Well its supposed to storm next saturday and I am not sure of the close date of the club. I think its Sept 22 but one near here is the 15th.

This post was edited

Ok so I am going sunday. I trimmed up some body hair but still a bit nervous for when I go. Any more advice from you guys? Where will all my clothes be stored?

This post was edited

Ok so I am going sunday. I trimmed up some body hair but still a bit nervous for when I go. Any more advice from you guys? Where will all my clothes be stored?

Go, enjoy !
The places I've been, it's been simplest to simply strip off beside your car, and stash your stuff in your own vehicle.
Might want to be careful you don't lock yourself out, but it seems it's one of the last places you'd need worry about theft.

This post was edited

Go, enjoy !
The places I've been, it's been simplest to simply strip off beside your car, and stash your stuff in your own vehicle.
Might want to be careful you don't lock yourself out, but it seems it's one of the last places you'd need worry about theft.
Well I would like to lock my car but what to do with the keys.

This post was edited

Go, enjoy !
Well I would like to lock my car but what to do with the keys.

If you are bringing a beach bag you might put your key in there. Otherwise you have to trust.
If you are renting a room to stay overnight, they give you a room key attached to a bracelet.

This post was edited

My club has a locked gate as I'm sure the one you plan on visiting tomorrow so it "unlikey" there are a lot of car thieves roaming the grounds. I leave my traveling clothes in the car and usually put the car keys in the gas cap door or on top of one of the tires in the wheel well. But as it has been said, gated nudist resorts are really quite safe...so enjoy the day!

This post was edited

So the place won't have a locker of some sorts for my keys or other things?

This post was edited

When I went to the nudist campground I used to go to before I moved here I always left my keys on the floor of the car. My friends would ask if they could lock their valuables in the trunk and I let them do so without telling them that there was a lever by my seat that would open the trunk. I never locked my car door.
One time I was at a nudist resort and went to talk to some of my friends. After talking with them I got in my car and drove home (at least a two hour trip). When I got home I could not find my wallet, book, and other things that I had left in a bag I carried to and left at the pool. My keys were in my car so I had them. I called the resort and asked if there was a bag (that I described) by the pool and the person who answered the phone went to the pool and when he got back to the phone told me yes. I asked him if he would mail it to me and take the money for postage from my wallet. I got everything back in the mail. Of course getting back my driver license and credit cards was more of a concern to me than the few $ in my wallet. It never occurred to me that anything would be missing. Nudists are very honest people, not like those that are in the textile world.
I now live in a clothing optional community and often leave my front door unlocked.

This post was edited

My club has a locked gate as I'm sure the one you plan on visiting tomorrow so it "unlikey" there are a lot of car thieves roaming the grounds. I leave my traveling clothes in the car and usually put the car keys in the gas cap door or on top of one of the tires in the wheel well. But as it has been said, gated nudist resorts are really quite safe...so enjoy the day!

Now all we have to do is find out where you park Mick and we'll know where your keys are. :)
ususally on the left closest to the Bungalow...leave some gas in it when you come back...

This post was edited

Alright so got myself some sandals and am planning to go tomorrow on my own. Should be an interesting experience, hopefully it is relaxing too.

This post was edited