RE: Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

Ozzy how did you get rid of your hair? Lazor or what.Been shaving since college when got tired of hairs being caught in condoms. Now I do whole bikini area. Feels good and wife likes it.Asfar as shaving the sack, just move themso they aretaught. It gets easier over time.

This post was edited

Because I like it.

This post was edited

Was a shaver for 13 years when my wife bought an epilator. Like above post said, before using it I had to pluck each hair. Then the epilator worked great for ten years. Very smooth and regrowth was soft. Only needed to epilate once a week or so. The epilator died a few months ago and could not find the right kind to replace it, so back to shaving. I may start plucking again. We are looking into laser, either home version or professional.Decided to pluck the regrowth on my penis and scrotum. Took about four days of multiple 20-40 hair sessions. Glad I did it. So much smoother than shaving.

This post was edited

I am shaved and intend to stay that way.

This post was edited

Four of us were in Toronto last summer. My bud and his wife wanted to experience the nude beach - Hanlan's Point. We had never been nude together before. She balked, but my bud and I stripped pretty quickly. He let out a yelp you could hear for miles! He was surprised by my PA, but more surprised at my nose-to-toes smooth body. She asked why I shaved and I said I had doctor's orders to do so. Not accepting that she delved further. I told them that one time years ago I looked down, saw my first gray pube, fainted and fell hitting my head. My doctor said to avoid the shock again my just shaving. We howled! Her handsome husband now "manscapes" his balls and trims his pubes extensively. They're fun to hang out with!That's pretty funny! Doctor's orders....will have to remember that.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Why am I shaved? Pretty simple explanation.... I like it.Same here. After all is said and done I think it is just a personal preference.

This post was edited

Was a shaver for 13 years when my wife bought an epilator. Like above post said, before using it I had to pluck each hair. Then the epilator worked great for ten years. Very smooth and regrowth was soft. Only needed to epilate once a week or so. The epilator died a few months ago and could not find the right kind to replace it, so back to shaving. I may start plucking again. We are looking into laser, either home version or professional.Decided to pluck the regrowth on my penis and scrotum. Took about four days of multiple 20-40 hair sessions. Glad I did it. So much smoother than shaving.OW]..ow...owowowowowowow. Eouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

OK, so many are shaved and many are not and some are trimmed like me.The reason I only trim is because i have a slightly hairy midsection and legs and it would look awkward to be completely shaved but leave those areas untouched. Does that mean if I wanted to go shaved I would have to extend the shaved area to my thighs and some how try to taper the shaving so that it will blend into leg hair eventually. Or would I just have to go full bore and just shave my legs and possibly stomach?This is the type of dilemma that keeps me from enjoying trying to be shaved. Anyone else have that? Or have you just said, meh, and gone shaved but left legs and mid section hair alone?ThxAs always, stay naked!

This post was edited

OK, so many are shaved and many are not and some are trimmed like me.The reason I only trim is because i have a slightly hairy midsection and legs and it would look awkward to be completely shaved but leave those areas untouched. Does that mean if I wanted to go shaved I would have to extend the shaved area to my thighs and some how try to taper the shaving so that it will blend into leg hair eventually. Or would I just have to go full bore and just shave my legs and possibly stomach?This is the type of dilemma that keeps me from enjoying trying to be shaved. Anyone else have that? Or have you just said, meh, and gone shaved but left legs and mid section hair alone?ThxAs always, stay naked!

This post was edited

OK, so many are shaved and many are not and some are trimmed like me.The reason I only trim is because i have a slightly hairy midsection and legs and it would look awkward to be completely shaved but leave those areas untouched. Does that mean if I wanted to go shaved I would have to extend the shaved area to my thighs and some how try to taper the shaving so that it will blend into leg hair eventually. Or would I just have to go full bore and just shave my legs and possibly stomach?This is the type of dilemma that keeps me from enjoying trying to be shaved. Anyone else have that? Or have you just said, meh, and gone shaved but left legs and mid section hair alone?ThxAs always, stay naked!I shave not only because I like it, and it looks better, feels cleaner, and shows-off my body, I fricken like it.

This post was edited