RE: Driving in the Nude

There in lies the reason for being aware of your surroundings. Covering up to get passed Semi's doesn't make you any less a nudist or a naked driver. It's saving you aggrevation and frustration. You don't pass semi's ALL the time. Just cover when you feel there's a chance of being looked or stared at and when you're in the clear, uncover and continue. Maybe I drive differently than some or most. I was always taught to watch out for the other guys and drive that way today. I watch what "they" are doing and adjust. Speeding up, slowing down, changing lanes ... all when it's needed and appropriate, whether I'm naked or fully dressed. I, for one, do NOT like pacing big rigs. I either fall way back or get far enough ahead so be clear of them. I don't trust big rig drivers like I used to. I've seen my share of big rig accidents and they never just take themselves out ... it's usually a few more passenger vehicles as well. Be smart, avoid the vehicles you're able to and when you can't, just cover. We are lucky ... we have a high profile vehicle we drive naked in ... but that may change. We are thinking of selling it. BUT ... you can be sure that the next vehicle we buy will be high profile AND have dark tinted windows so we can continue to drive as comfortable as we live at home. : )

This post was edited

I agree with everything you said. I drive to and from Florida once a year and I enjoy driving it naked. I take all the precautions because for me it's not about being seen by anyone. I just think everything is more enjoyable while naked.

This post was edited

In our case most of the time we're traveling anywhere we want to be nude it's easy, we're driving our motorhome.
Easy peasy!

This post was edited

All these ... "what if's" ... Sometimes I wonder if many of these naysayers ever "think" about what they say/type or accuse other nudists of. "YOU (they) DON'T have to partake in naked/nude driving if you don't want to. MY naked/nude driving DOES NOT affect YOU personally in any way. If I get stopped and harrassed for driving naked ... I most likely was being careless ... which I don't do! If I was careless and was seen and was stopped, I'd certainly have my shorts on when the cop came to the window. If I was questioned ... not sure what I'd tell him at that moment because after almost 30 years of driving naked from daily back and forth to work and to every nude venue we've visited, in every town/city we've visited, country we've vacationed and daily errand running or like last night ... home from Disneyland ... I've never been pulled over for driving nude! If I WAS ... I certainly wouldn't answer ... "I'm drivng nude because I'm a card carrying, dues paying nudist with AANR and TNS." I'm driving nude because that's the way I prefer to drive and it's an extension of my lifestyle at home, the beach, the club or a resort! :D

This post was edited

I do it quite often this time of year. It's pretty easy for me to stay off the highways and get to the places I need to go. I usually just wear a pair of running shorts around one ankle. That way I can easily pull them up if I need to or when I get where I'm going.
I ran errands the other day and I was nude in between all of my stops.

This post was edited
RE: TOTALLY Nude Driving

the part of leaving your cloths behind, no safty net really excited me luv that. At friends cottage 1 night we went for walk left my cloths behind nothing to hide behind naked and free of my cloths lol. Luv to go for a ride with ya both of us naked. Promise to take a few pics of me driving naked please lol

This post was edited

I am really glad that my 1st post on truenudist is regarding one of my very favorite things, driving nude. I live nude at home all the time 24/7. I have a Jeep Wrangler and a Ford SUV. I have driven nude for at least 15 yrs. I took a couple of naked trips from Upper Bucks County Pa. to a nudist resort in Murfreesboro, TN and back, about 820 mi. each way. I drove nude a few times to Aurora Ky. and back, about 895 mi each way.
Around home, I drive naked from here to Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook, NJ. and back, about 95 mi. each way. When I do this, I have a velcro wrap around. When going through the guard booth to pay the beach fee, I just close my wrap around, or throw some shorts over my lap. The guards have never acted as though they even noticed. When I get to the parking lot, I close my velcro wrap around again and just wear it from the parking lot to the beach. Lots of people wear towels in the parking lot so it does not look out of place. When I get to the beach I shed the wrap around and enjoy the day with all of the other nude sunbathers. When I leave the beach I just put the wrap around on a gain and walk back to the Jeep where I loose the wrap around and drive home. (Note that the Jeep has a hard top. So I am not just sitting out in the open.)
Some times in the Summer I take long nude drives, windows down, in my Jeep on the country roads through the beautiful Blue Mountains of Pennsylvania or drive out through the Pocono Mountains. I pretty much make a day long trip out of these drives. I don't know why, but there just seems to be something about the Jeep that makes you want to be naked!
I have always used the trick of having tan sorts with me. You can always
say, "Officer, someone obviously saw me in these tan sorts and just assumed that I was naked". I keep my feet in the leg holes of the shorts on the floor so that they can very quickly be pulled up without a lot of fidgeting around.
With some common sense and due caution to avoid any unwanted audience, a naked drive is a very pleasurable experience!

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

I've done mostly nude driving a number of times and totally nude others. Usually it's at night so no one can see in the car anyway but one time I drove on the outer loop freeway around our town to get home. It was SO nice being nude in general, and even better while driving.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

I've done mostly nude driving a number of times and totally nude others. Usually it's at night so no one can see in the car anyway but one time I drove on the outer loop freeway around our town to get home. It was SO nice being nude in general, and even better while driving.

This post was edited

I've driven nude many times! It's fairly safe to do, provided you plan your route carefully. Rural roads are definitely the least risky but even some city streets can be driven nude, especially if it's after sunset. It's a bit risky when you come up to a stoplight and another car or truck pulls up next to you. Also, pedestrians along the street pose a risk, especially if they have a cellphone with camera, as most do. The question is 'Is it nudism or exhibitionism?' A matter of opinion or a bit of both?

This post was edited