RE: Driving in the Nude

I have always used the trick of having tan sorts with me. You can always
say, "Officer, someone obviously saw me in these tan sorts and just assumed that I was naked". I keep my feet in the leg holes of the shorts on the floor so that they can very quickly be pulled up without a lot of fidgeting around.
I assume you are not driving a manual shift with those shorts wrapped around your ankles. Could be very tricky and dangerous!

This post was edited

About 2 weeks ago i drove from brisbane to cairns (1700km) nude, only covering up to fuel up. was doing really good till the police pulled me over. had no real problems there, just told him i was nude before he got to the window, he had a bit of a giggle to himself took my license and went back to his car. When he come back i ask why he dident question why i was nude, he said as long as im in the car and no one can see me there was no problem. So i try and drive everywhere nude now. Living in the tropics it is much nicer to be nude as much as posable.
Sorry i know my spelling is bad :)

This post was edited

I drive nude when I can, which is getting more and more frequently since it's so much fun. LolI've recently begun to drive home from work totally nude, which is a 45 minute commute. I've done this about 4 or 5 times now and haven't had any problems yet. I just try to pass vehicles quickly and not linger beside them, giving them a chance to glance over at me and wonder, 'Why isn't that guy wearing any shirt...and OMG'...

This post was edited

I have posted before about how I drive nude whenever I am going more than a couple of miles including my daily commute to and from work. I have been doing this for more than 30 years and for me it is just my normal way to drive.
Every week or two I have to drive from my home in the San Fernando Valley out to Ontario to pick up some hardware for our business. It has been my habit of putting on my shorts, shirt and shoes just before pulling into the parking lot unless I am early in which case I will dress after I park and wait for the warehouse to open.
This past Friday (8/23/13) I arrived about 10 minutes before their normal opening time so just pulled into the parking lot still nude. Much to my surprise not only was the warehouse door open but the person I was coming to see was sitting outside waiting for me. When he saw me pulling in he stood up and motioned for me to pull right into the loading dock area. All I could do was slip on my shorts as I drove over to him. I figured that he probably could tell I was nude so Instead of putting on my shirt and shoes I put on my Bare Burrow tee shirt and sandals before getting out of the car.
As I walked over to him he said were you driving nude?, so I answered him yes and that is the way I normally drive because it is more comfortable. He did not say much more about it and unfortunately I was in a hurry and did not have time to say more.
I hope to have more time on my next visit to talk to him more about being a nudist.
At least now I know I do not have to dress before pulling into the parking lot next time no matter what time I arrive.

This post was edited

I was driving naked, in my truck,day before yesterday and came to a stop light. A small car pulled up beside me and it was a younger female, seemed to be in her mid 20's. She had shorts on and a tank top and her windows were down about 1/2 way on the drivers door and passenger door. The outside temps were in the high 90's. She looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back. Then I looked over again and she was looking over at me and made a gesture that me being without a shirt and gave me a thumbs up as she pulled at her tank top to gesture ... it was stinking hot! Not sure if her A/C was out but ... she could have gotten cooler if she lost the top and shorts! hahahaha

This post was edited

In try this on a regular basis around 65+ plus miles, and I have to say it does nothing for me at all.

This post was edited

Took the motorhome back to storage today. Short naked drive there but worth it. Temps are in the mid 80's here and the nude drive was comfy, as always. We then hit the road and ran lots of errands. 45 min nude drive to our furthest destination. Got dressed and stayed dressed between all the rest of the errands and then after a late lunch ... a nude 35 min drive home. I think all the neighbors are gone for the long holiday weekend. Gettin' outta the truck and unloading naked was a snap ... in the dark! :D

This post was edited

We bought clothes at Goodwill one time. Set out on the interstate and 1 by 1 took off an item and threw it out the window, until we were both toally nude. Daytime mind you. Hello Truckers!!!!! Had to make a mad dash to the hotel room from the parking lot when we returned. A real adrenaline rush but don't think I would do it again.

This post was edited

Yes I have driven nude. I had to run for some supplies to a store 10 miles from the resort I was staying at. I drove with clothes on to the store, took them off in the parking lot (in my car), and drove back nude. That was so enjoyable, I find myself stripping down on my way to the resort now.

This post was edited

I once drove from Sydney to Brisbane in Australia completly naked in the day time. My BMW has dark tinted windows and I kept my shorts on the passenger seat incase I got pulled over unexpectly. Guess that makes me an Exhibitionist eh.

This post was edited